Body Revolution Before and After(pics)

Options

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Great Results....Love JMBR program and you have some amazing results....
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    wow amazing results!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    WOW, good work! I'll bet you feel great!
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    I just started the 30ds im fixing to start the 3rd level. I may have to do the revolution too. you look amazing.
  • savvy85
    savvy85 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You look AMAZING!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • chelsey728
    chelsey728 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    what an amazing difference! your body looks completely different! great job! so inspiring :-)
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WOW! Those results are amazing! My thighs are my problem area, I've managed shred quite a bit off them with clean eating and cardio, but wouldn't mind a little more. Your tummy looks so flat! JEALOUS!! (can't wait!).. ha! Great job on the hard work and the consistency! You look fabulous!
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30ds im fixing to start the 3rd level. I may have to do the revolution too. you look amazing.

I'm doing the 30 ds too and I'll switch to level 3 in two days. Then I'll do JMBR
    Good lcuk to both of us!
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options

I'm doing the 30 ds too and I'll switch to level 3 in two days. Then I'll do JMBR
    Good lcuk to both of us!

I actually did 30DS before JMBR. I think it helped because she used alot of the same exercises in the beginning.
  • modernartemis
    modernartemis Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! You look amazingly toned. I might have to try that!
  • emily_bird
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • lessofme150
    lessofme150 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Holy cow Shannon!!! Awesome before and after pics!
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations!!!
  • SoBodyMazing
    Options
    I know you have worked hard and congrasts. Me personally I like the before pic better
  • TVISmith
    TVISmith Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am starting workouts 3 and 4....one more Cardio One tomorrow and I will be halfway through Phase One! I did the kickstart your metabolism eating plan for the first week and then just picked a couple meals that I could easily make for me and the whole family!

Your tummy did slim down a lot....did you get any definition in your abs or just a reduction in inches? Anyway, awesome job and congrats for finishing....
  • LandonRand
    Options
    Great job!
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great results!! Congrats!!
  • MrsBrosco
    Options
    Awesome dedication! You look amazing =)
  • Indygirl_81
    Indygirl_81 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Fantastic results! I am just finishin up Phase 1 today. Hope my results are as awesome as yours!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!