turbo fire

Options
Hey... i've been doing turbo fire @ a month now & i LOVE IT!! the music, the workout, the sweat.. everything :love:

i dont follow the schedule, so i wondered who is doing it randomly & what've been your results. i've done the HIIT's mostly, but now loving the fire dvds... i just can't (haven't) get into the 40 min of stretching lol

pics?... :blushing:

Replies

• MoniqueB79
    MoniqueB79 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello! I LOVE TurboFire as well! I dont follow the schedule either. I currently am just doing the HIITs and I work them into my weekly routine. HIIT 20 is my fav! :O) I don't have any current pics but I am working on it. Thanks for TurboFire and TurboJam I am down 70lbs. :O)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm currently doing the 20 week Turbofire/Chalean Extreme hybrid (halfway through week 10). I also love the music & the burn.
  • jdsmom0104
    Options
    i was doing only the HIITs at one point & finally ventured off last week into the FIRE. i really like 45ez & did 45 this am. they're pretty cool.. LOOOOVE the music. have it in my head now :laugh: turbo jam sounds fun. i have done a cardio kick boxing class & when i looked it up, i saw its the same moves as turbo jam... so maybe i'll luck up on a deal n get it sometime
  • jdsmom0104
    Options
    Hey! I'm currently doing the 20 week Turbofire/Chalean Extreme hybrid (halfway through week 10). I also love the music & the burn.

20 weeks sounds daunting to me lol.. that's prob why i dont follow the schedule. but maybe i need the structure
  • laureng088
    Options
    I did turbo fire a while back but never finished it. I am restarting it making myself go by the meal plans & what not. I just need some encouragement. :)
  • jdsmom0104
    Options
    I did turbo fire a while back but never finished it. I am restarting it making myself go by the meal plans & what not. I just need some encouragement. :)

i wish i had the discipline to follow the program, but its moreso the "slower" dvds, like stretching. not my thing... not for 40min lol. hope u took before pics
  • lauries3
    lauries3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Is that all you do? I have Turbo Jam and I like the cardio party. How often do you do it and what do you do to change things up?