One couple's journey to health.

Options

Replies

• lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success!! You guys look fantastic!!
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing inspiration you two are.

If you don't mind me saying you dont' look old enough to be grandparents - parents sure but not grandparents!!
  • marikevr
    marikevr Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    What a journey! You both look amazing.
  • Pamelaniamh
    Pamelaniamh Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you both look fantastic, well done :flowerforyou:
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,939 Member
    Options
    this is so sweet and delightful..you guys are amazing..way to change your life :)
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Wow! You both look fantastic! I bet you guys are feeling like different people all together! Congrats!
  • pkoll
    pkoll Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the new grandbaby and your combined weight loss! Nice pictures, all of them!
  • rrumbolt
    rrumbolt Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    amazing job and mind set. i know about being a grandparent and wanting to be healthy enough to chase them around. first grandson oct of last year..
  • ksizzle911
    ksizzle911 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Such a sweet inspirational story! You both have done extremely well and look phenomenonal!!! It's so refreshing to see a couple that's been together as long as you have still appear to be so in love and supportive of eachother! Best of luck in the future!
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Congrats !I love how you did it together . So lovely to see a happy couple together for so long.
  • ltaylor208402
    ltaylor208402 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You guys have done such a great job on your weight loss, and on top of that you guys even look younger!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Love this!!! You both look amazing!!!
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You both look fantastic, congrats to you! And it is great that the two of you have done it together! Hopefully it will give you many,many more years to spend with your grandkids!!
  • telam1186
    Options
    BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you two!!! You look FANTASTIC but one thing never changed, that's the smile that both of you have on each picture together!! That's LOVE, no matter what size, it was there!!
  • ShaJ1
    ShaJ1 Posts: 13
    Options
    Wow. Looking great!!! You guys look very very young now! Congrats
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! You both look amazing. Congratulations!!!
  • rachietuk
    rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Two things ......
    1. - you or your wife do not look old enough to be Grandpartents!!!!
    2 - Well done both of you, you both look great.
  • kenziestx
    Options
    OMG, Congratulations to you both! You look wonderful and I have to say that you each look about 15 years younger in the last picture compared to the first. Way to stick with it! :bigsmile:
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    You both look amazing. And neither of you look old enough to have been married for 26 years and have a grandchild! Holy cow! Fabulous work. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!