Going great

Options
I think I finally have it.

No longer are the days when I used to find the highlight of my idea dinner....today I woke up at 7. Went for a run, then came home had a shower went to uni to write my dissertation with my fruit salad....had bunches of energy and signed up for my first 5k.... I am literally so excited to reach my goal, there isn't anything that could stop me going to my old ways.....I haven't drunk alcohol for months, any take out and enjoy each and everyday as it means I get closer to my goals....I can throw away clothes which I am slowly replacing with UK size 10 so that when I reach my goal I will have loads of stylish clothes that I can shake my booty out with...I also got a tattoo the other day as a congratulatory goal for reaching 25% of my target and plan on getting my top weight tattooed in roman numerals somewhere discreet on my body to signify I never want to be that weight again.....I wish I could bottle my motivation and share a little bit with every MFP. Loving life

Replies

• lynnie30
    lynnie30 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! Please do bottle it and send it along. congratulations- you are awesome!! :)
  • wallace626
    wallace626 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That sounds awesome!!!! Keep it up!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love the 2nd tattoo idea. What did you get?
  • kajaknowers
    kajaknowers Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I got a treble clef just behind my ear...losing weight is helping me regain the confident, sassy girl I was a few years ago....I didn't realise how much of a difference it makes to your everyday life xx
  • kimmy1486
    kimmy1486 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That's AMAZING!!!! It's also awesome to know someone else that plans on rewarding goal weights with tattoos...I'm addicted to them! Keep up the fantastic work! And LOVE your idea of roman numerals! Awesome! :)