Found some old clothes (pics)

Options

Replies

• emily_bird
    Options
    Bravo ! You've done an incredible, inspiring person. You're also really pretty !

"I'm really happy, but I still feel like the same person. Just a better version of myself".

Bravo about that statement !
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great examples of old clothes to new body! It really solidifies the change. :D Bump!
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    OMG you look fantastic!!! (I'd get some new clothes.) ;) Great work!!
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • happypath101
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. That was awesome. Good for you!
  • TetesLorraine
    TetesLorraine Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! WOW; you've done really well! My goal is 160 too!!
    And you can definitely wear a smaller size than that thanksgiving top! I think its already too big!! :)
  • mamasitaroja
    mamasitaroja Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Amazing and beautiful! The scale may lie, but old clothes can't help but be spot-on! (And proof to show your husband that you NEEEEEEED to go shopping!) :D Thanks for sharing!
  • rinnismom
    Options
    you look lovely, amazing loss!

oh, and when you ebay that plum shirt, i want the link. i'm bidding on that!
  • rachelroma
    rachelroma Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm hoping paleo does the same for me. Thanks for the motivating pics! You look great! :)
  • kenziestx
    Options
    Wow and congratulations! Way to stick with it! I am very curious about the Paleo diet. I had never heard of it before. Can you give me a little rundown of what it entails?

Edit; Nevermind, I looked it up. Big props to you, I could never give up dairy and grains completely.
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing!! You look amazing!! Congratulations on your weight loss.
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Wow, logged on and found 4 new messages and 16 new friend requests, my success story must have gotten bumped up to the top. Thanks for all the new comments!!!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! And I love the comparisons with the outfits!!
    Great work!!!
  • reachinmygoal2012
    reachinmygoal2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    wow amazing!!
    congrats
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulation! U look great! What a transformation
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely drowning in your before clothes, that must feel amazing!! I also love how you are giving your body time to adjust and lose those last few pounds on its own schedule, the last of it will come off most definitely with increased exercise and congrats on your first mile. Such an inspiration!!
  • ic2133
    ic2133 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is such an accomplishment. You should be very proud.
  • landmsmommy
    landmsmommy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!!! You look amazing!!!
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    good for you! YAY
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!