Ladies: Any suggestions on a good sports bra?

Options
124»

Replies

• mmachick2011
    mmachick2011 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I get mine from Title Nine Sports... I need a 36 DD and I can run sprints with their bras comfortably... I used to wear three of the cheaper sports bras at a time. :laugh: Not anymore!!!
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My favorites are by Underarmor. They're comfortable but they feel secure. But I'm also only a 34B/C. I think they're $30 or $35, and some of mine have lasted me a couple years.
  • honeybee1036
    honeybee1036 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    bump
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Love moving comfort fiona bra.
    This one!

I also use Underarmor which does a good job locking the girls in place.

Another thing to consider is your stride. Play around with it. I changed my stride and minimized the bounce factor. I could probably run in a regular bra comfortably (36DDD) now just based on stride adjustment. And before you think I'm a slow runner, I average a sub 8 min/mile these days :happy:
  • thebutteredtoast
    Options
    I get mine from Adidas. They work wonders and I'm a D!
  • jefedesalto
    jefedesalto Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    ooh. sorry, thougth you said sports bar...

This ^^^
  • Nicolette_Karls
    Options
    For A-D, Target has some pretty awesome ones for cheap. I got my favorite sports bra from there. Otherwise, I love Nike and Underarmor ones.

I also had some friends growing up who were much, much larger and they would wear a regular bra and a sports bra to maximize comfort and support.
  • Ladyslippers
    Ladyslippers Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I love my Last Resort bra from Title 9. You don't MOVE in it. Pricey, but totally worth it.

http://www.titlenine.com/product/sports-bras-and-undies/high-impact-sports-bras/313801.do?sortby=ourPicks#.ULfM5eTWJF8
  • anonymousKel
    anonymousKel Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    yeah shock absorber defo the best