200+ (Week 22) Fling into Spring!

Options

Replies

• KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I am eating cause I'm bored!!! HELP ME!!!

to make it worse, I'm eating PEANUTS cause I'm bored!! too many calories!!
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Oh, man.. I bought a huge cake a few weeks ago & I was EATING that mf'er! Then half way done, I soaked it in dish detergent and threw it in the trash... I do things like that...
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

paint your nails.....hard to eat w/ wet nails :)
  • KendalBeee
    Options
    AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

paint your nails.....hard to eat w/ wet nails :)

hehe I'm good now. I had my shake for lunch and I made a photo collage thing with ribbon on my cube wall. Its super cute. I am going to post a picture of it in a few minutes on my profile. Sorry, I'm not cool like Pinbot...I dunno how to post pictures on the boards. (actually, I have a general idea of how to do it, but I'm too lazy to do it all lol)
  • tamaraj838
    Options
    Hi ladies! Man, I'm so slow.... well we are off Spring Break so I should be able to check-in on time. No change here. That's a good thing 'cause my eating last week was not at its best. Back to the basics.
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    I've decided the perfect afternoon treat at work: trader joe's peppermint tea. Mmm. Gets me through those last couple of hours.

May even leave a little early today as tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday will all have late nights at work (seriously going to hamper my exercise!). Or, I might take off a few hours early on Friday...
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Happy Monday!!!! I have finished seeing clients but have lots of paperwork to catch up on - 2 people were new today so I have to get letters (plans of care) of the the doctors. I am tired today from staying up late to watch congress in action. Oh well, I'll just go to bed early tonight. Only one more person to report in, then I will re-post the chart. We are going to rock it this week and have great weigh-ins!!!!

edited for spelling and grammar - I must be tired. Maybe I should take a nap before my paperwork!!!
  • ejm0306
    ejm0306 Posts: 45
    Options
    I have had a horrible headache all day. I think this crazy weather we're having has something to do with it...snow one day and 60 the next. Ugh. Ibuprofen is doing nothing to kill it. Don't wanna skip the gym tonight, but don't know if I can handle this headache much longer. Might have to go home and sleep it off. Ugh.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!
    I'm still drinking beer and not eating so well. Had mexican for lunch today but plan on a big salad for dinner...and tomorrow starts the double down work outs and that is exciting.

I went with my MIL and daugher to Macy's today...couldn't afford to buy anything which totally blew but BUT GUESS WHAT???????? I tried on some jeans in three different brands, THREE different brands and....drum rolll pleasseee......SIZE 16!! I'm currently wearing 20 stretch jeans and I was effing floored when I get the 16's on in INC, Levis and Hydraulic. I did the running man in my thong underwear in front of the mirror in the dressing room and my poor daughter was looking at my like I was insane...and then I caught side of my rear end and stopped (TMI? lol...). But still OMG! YEAY. That is two sizes down!

I mean talk about giving me the boost I so needed right now to keep going at the gym, especially this week when I've said I am going twice a day three days!! YEAY!

I have to get off of here and get some work done remotely from home for work real quick, but I hope everyone is having a good Monday!

Lacey
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I have had a horrible headache all day. I think this crazy weather we're having has something to do with it...snow one day and 60 the next. Ugh. Ibuprofen is doing nothing to kill it. Don't wanna skip the gym tonight, but don't know if I can handle this headache much longer. Might have to go home and sleep it off. Ugh.

I get these pressure headaches too from the drastic changes in weather in Oregon. They suck. Major.
  • akasullengal
    Options
    Lacey- Size 16??? That's absolutely fabulous!! :flowerforyou: Very happy for you!

So, the university has an "Almost5K" in support of the children's hospital on April 17th. I'm thinking about doing it. I don't know the exact mileage, but I think it'll be a nice primer and would be fun! I know someone who's going to walk in it.
  • cds2327
    Options
    Lacey- Size 16??? That's absolutely fabulous!! :flowerforyou: Very happy for you!

So, the university has an "Almost5K" in support of the children's hospital on April 17th. I'm thinking about doing it. I don't know the exact mileage, but I think it'll be a nice primer and would be fun! I know someone who's going to walk in it.

You totally got that one!!! DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!

Lacey--size 16?!!! You totally rock!!!!
  • MrsMarvelous
    MrsMarvelous Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    great job lacey !!!! keep up the great work
  • dixiegal2484
    dixiegal2484 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I hit enter before I was finished SORREEEEEE. Dixiegal, I realy like the way you worded this : "if i let this revelation defeat me and i give up just because i got a little off track, then i have let my weight win"
    It is exactly what has tripped me up in the past and my weight has indeed won. Thanks so much!

i am glad this helped you. it was my "aha!" moment.

i had a wonderful day! i went out to lunch and shopping with my boyfriend today. i have been wearing a size 22 jeans biut today i went to lane bryant and found that i now fit into size 20! the 22s hve been getting baggier and baggier lately and i noticed really bad today. i bought 2 pairs of jeans while i was there (they were on sale). i feel good to have jeans to wear that are not falling down around my hips and butt anymore. i also have a problem with jeans gapping in the back. the lady at lane bryant told me to use a belt to correct that but with my tummy the belt buckle digs in and hurts me so then she said to use a long scarf instead. so i went to wal-mart and got a really cute scarf to wear with my jeans. i didnt get to excersise like i wantted today but thats ok there is always tomorrow.

i have been trying to use the ellipitical but i find that i cant go for more that 3-4 minutes before my legs turn to jello and i just cant go anymore. so then i get off and do the bike or treadmill. i am going to try to use the elliptical for as long as i can this week and then try to increase that time by a minute or so next week. maybe if i build up my muscles to get used to it gradually i can eventually go for 30+ minutes. well superheroes i will check in tomorrow! good night!!
  • Nikki143
    Options
    WHOOP WHOOP!! I am 208.8 today!! HooHoo!:drinker:
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Good morning Super Pals!!!! We are already "Shrinking" into summer and it's still Spring!!! Great job Lacey on the size 16 and Amber on the size 20!!!! I can't wait to find out what size I am next weekend.

I knew this would be a busy week for me so I cooked 2 crockpot meals on Sunday - pulled pork and a dish with veges/potatoes/ beef. Both are great and saved time when I didn't have the energy to cook last night. They were so good that I over ate but thanks to MFP I knew it and had to do an extra 30 min of ex and came in 1 cal under last night (*whew-wipes sweat from brow*)

My caseload is high again and I am taking all day Friday off for a our mini vacation to Frankenmuth this weekend. I
    have to work from 8:45 to 7:30 today and Thursday:grumble: I guess I'll exercise late tonight during Biggest Loser. My mom is leaving today for the trip so my exercise partner is gone but I'll go on with out her.

WOW Nikki - you are shrinking away too.

Carolyn - I think moving is pretty exciting. I wish your hubby the best of luck finding a job he loves.

Kristina - you're gonna rock that almost 5K ( I bet it's 3 miles)...

debra - glad to hear your daughter is getting more involved in exercise. You're a great role model!!!!

kendal - glad you got the munchies under control. It must be the moon or something. I seem to be eating endlessly too. Give Lexi a scratch behind the ears for me.

To everyone else - keep up the great work. I'll see you later.
  • Nikki143
    Options
    So, wait a second.. This means I surpassed my goal for "Fling into Spring":flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: GO ME!! Atleast I have something to look forward to for myself, besides my kids.. & OMG: my daughter started walking Sundayyy!!!!:happy: :happy:
  • KendalBeee
    Options
    i have been trying to use the ellipitical but i find that i cant go for more that 3-4 minutes before my legs turn to jello and i just cant go anymore. so then i get off and do the bike or treadmill. i am going to try to use the elliptical for as long as i can this week and then try to increase that time by a minute or so next week. maybe if i build up my muscles to get used to it gradually i can eventually go for 30+ minutes. well superheroes i will check in tomorrow! good night!!

When I first started the elliptical, I could only do 2 minutes. It didn't take long to be able to go for longer times though. Good luck with it! I love the elliptical now!
  • akasullengal
    Options
    Dixiegal- Good luck with the elliptical! I always found it easier than the treadmill- felt more coordinated on that then being afraid to fly off the back of the treadmill. Congrats on going down a size in pants. Doesn't it feel great?

Nikki- congrats on already reaching the goal for the challenge. You're shrinking away!

Victoria- great job on thinking ahead and crockpot-ing it. When I get my own place and have to restock the kitchen, I plan on making good use of one!

Today should be okay.... relatively relaxing, as I decided to not try and catch my super late appointment (will wait for their next one). If the weather continues to improve, I might try and go for a run outside today. If not that, go to the rec center. I think this weekend I might try and run the course that the the Almost5K race is to see how I do. I was super excited when I saw the course, cause I realized it was mostly downhill. BUT, i'm super bad with distances, and I mapped it on dailymile and realized it probably is a there and back, SO it will be mostly uphill on the way back. UGH. I'm just thinking about that hill curving around the hospital right now. Want to give it a try though. I think I can do it as long as I pace myself slowly.
  • cds2327
    Options
    morning ladies!!! Well, hubby did give his two weeks yesterday...so it's official. They offered him COBRA, but we need to see how much that would cost. I'd at least like it for my son, Casey. Today I am pushing my workout until this afternoon, because I need to take my Mom to her dr to check on her other knee. she already has surgery set for one, and now she fell and hurt the other. I may run to Wally World while she is at the dr and get some stuff. I need some new exercise pants and son needs new undies. but, we'll see. I'm usually a morning workout person, so hopefully I can get my butt in gear to do it later in the day. Shouldn't be too hard being as I really want last weeks loss to stick and continue. I don't think I'll make my SF goal, but I'm happy with what I've done.

Dixie--keep in there with the elliptical. I agree with AKA, I am just better at the treadmill. The elliptical does turn my legs to jello too. My hubby can't even do them, so don't feel badly. Just keep on trying different things and see what works for you. And congrats on the size 20!!! Way to go!!

Pinot-- I am excited for the move. Our own place (basically), good move for our future, going back to work, but it stinks that I have to leave my family behind to do so. Stupid, expensive California!!!!

We are having a big family dinner this weekend at my cousins house (who is an amazing cook). She's doing pasta and salad, or maybe BBQ depending on the weather. I am going to definitely keep my calories in check, and bring my bud light along!!!