Looking for friends that are 40ish with about 10 lbs to lose

Options
If you're 40ish, have about 10 lbs to lose, are dedicated and working hard toward that goal, and have an open food diary, I'd love to have you as a friend!

I'm 41 (42 in another month and a half), have a little less than 10 lbs to go, have been working hard for a month both on diet and exercise, and log everything meticulously. Let's support each other!

Replies

• RushBabe214
    RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 49, and will be 40ish until February. LOL I have a goal to lose 10 more pounds but honestly, I would be happy losing only 5 more. I log in every day, have an open food diary, and do my best to support all my friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    I'll be 43 in January and have maybe 10 more pounds to go (depends on how I look and feel when I get there). I am pretty intense when it comes to getting my exercise in, am very well-behaved during the week with my diet and exercise, but I tend to take it easy on myself on the weekends when it comes to eating (I don't go crazy by any means). I've been actively losing weight since May/June of this year and I'm getting a little freaked out as I near my goal (what if I don't know how to maintain???).

Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • kdub67
    kdub67 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and originally had 13 to lose beginning in September. I'm .3 away from that first goal weight, but decided to try for another five pounds. Honestly, I'll be happy to stick to my current weight throughout the holidays, then chip away at the five in January:)

Feel free to add me!
  • SexyTmar
    SexyTmar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am 44. I have been a member for a month and a half. I have lost 7 pounds and have 10 - 15 more pounds to go. My diary is open so feel free to add me if you like.
  • spngbob
    spngbob Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    9 lbs to go. see how i feel and if need be...
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me, i am on every day!
  • betoarango
    betoarango Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi you can add me in about 2 months... when Ill be 10 lbs away from my goal... currently 35 lbs away... or add me today and we can cheer each other the rest of the way.
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ive lost most of what I needed to, but still trying to convert the last ten lbs of fat into muscle! I work out like a FIEND but need to tighten up my intake a bit!

I am exactly 40 (since July). Add me if you like!!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    41, would like to lose about 5 lbs, focusing on body composition right now, open diary, friend request sent.
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, 41 next month, log in daily and open diary, about 15lbs to go! :)
  • heygina
    Options
    I'm 38, have at least 20 to go though. been going to circuit training trying for 4-5 days a week for the last month now and diary is open to friends :)
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 with about 5lbs to go (max). My diary is open to friends. I'm also a vegetarian so anyone who has a particular interest in that should definitely add me. :) Good luck everyone!
  • Super_Cee
    Super_Cee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm 43, and having lost about 35 pounds, I probably have another 10-12 pounds to go. Like Mitch16, I'm starting to get nervous about how I'll maintain the loss in the new year...but I suppose that's a good problem to have. I'm pretty chuffed with myself for working hard at losing the weight, and really enjoying the benefits. MFP has been brilliant tool for obsessively logging, but also bringing together a support network, so feel free to add me!
  • Dot2Dots
    Dot2Dots Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hey there....Well, I think I fit into this catagory ! I just turned 45 but I feel like I am about 32 & I have been told that I look like I am about 28...LOL ! I have about 10-12 more lbs. to go & I have logged in every single day since May 9th. I really appreciate each of my MFP friends !

Feel free to add me as a friend !
  • hajir7
    hajir7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 40, lost 30 pound I would love to maintain my current wait, and that need support too, feel free to add me
  • jconnon
    jconnon Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Well I just turned 50 so certainly not 40ish anymore but I have about 10lbs I would like to lose so anyone can add me if you like.
  • quitter1973
    quitter1973 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 next month. Feel free to add me!
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    46 .. and about 10 lbs-ish to lose :-)
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    just turned 43, got within 5 pounds of my goal weight last spring but have gained a little back, so I am currently about 10 pounds from goal. I have an open diary, don't always eat healthy but working on it...Love talking to new people--feel free to add me.
  • AleshiaBunting
    AleshiaBunting Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    45 here and have about 6 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!