The rollercoaster

Options
lcouterm
lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
I really appreciate this website, I've been (and i'm sure plenty of you) have been on a rollercoaster, know what I mean for years now I've gone from about 155 to 230 up and down and every time I lose the weight I tell myself I'm gonna be smart now and stay around (whatever) weight. But noooooooooooooooooooo, and it's not that I'm even hungry thats why all those pills (food surprssant) don't work I'm not hungry I just like the taste. but this site I have you all to help me stay on track so THANKS all specally all my new friends (you know who I'm talkin to CA)

Replies

• 100x2xLose
    Options
    I feel your pain!

I'm a foodie myself, and it's hard to explain to people that I'm not hungry, I just love to eat. People who don't like food tend to have trouble understanding why people who do have trouble controlling their impulses.
  • cagirl1968
    Options
    I love this site too and all of the great friends that I have made! :)
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I love food and its hard to stop eating. I use to eat when I wasn't hungry too. But since I got on here I can control myself. It has helped me tremendously. I watch everyone else eating hamburgers and french fries and continue on eating my salad. Im cool with that because Im losing weight, feeling and looking better, while they are getting fatter.
  • kgrutch
    kgrutch Posts: 223
    Options
    i like food too but now if i only keep the right foods here they are not nearly as tempting as things that i eat "out of control". the rest of my family just cant have them either. when i eat healthier food i feel mych fuller and less tempted by other food. if i eat sugary foods, i cant stop eating. i also do a lot of exercise which allows me to eat more. i saw some guys wearing shirts at my last 5K run "i run so i can eat", i love it. me too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!