Replies

• grove1216
    grove1216 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I totally agree about haters. Congrats!
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I am a big girl and have lost 10 plus lbs in a week before. U r in the right mindset that u may have big #'s now and smaller and smaller later. Just don't sacrafice good cals because u r afraid to go over ur calories. U don't want to burn out.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    51 in 10 weeks!!! that is phenomenal!!!! congrats!!!
  • dogladytwo
    dogladytwo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: fantastic!:bigsmile:
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    Congratulations! That's great (:
  • tryingsohard187
    Options
    Congrats, that is fantastic progress! The one thing I have learned here, is that no matter what you do, it is going to upset someone!!

Can I just say that your ticker just completely amazed me, 110 pounds, you go girl!
  • ManEnMotion
    ManEnMotion Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you ... 55 lbs since the start of sept but no one has rained on my parade. Good job buddy
  • thebowhunter
    Options
    Do you mind if I ask what you are doing as we have more or less the same weight to lose give or take 30lbs higher on my side and I am struggling to lose 2lbs a week and I work out 1hr a day and burning around 600-950 calories a day depending on the exercise. Any chance of sharing your secrets? If not, fair play to you and don't worry about what anyone else thinks, you don't have to prove anything to anyone only yourself and if you are determined enough you will do anything to change your lifestyle regardless of what others (most are just jealous) thinks! Well done to you

I have detailed what I have been doing a few posts into this thread. If you want to friend me to see my food tracker and workouts, feel free,. Its the ELMM plan (Eat Less Move More) Its not secret or anything but taking in fewer calories and working out more.
  • treagal
    treagal Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No hater here!
  • dianereid12
    Options
    WoW thats amazing congrats on your weight loss keep up the good work :)
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    Congrats but like... isn't losing that fast a tiny bit unhealthy for you?
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! Congrats! It gives hope to others who are aiming for a similar target but just starting it! Thanks for sharing! And good luck with the rest! :)
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    WOW and thanks for posting your calories & exercise routine - good information! Congratulations on your weight loss -and determination!
  • mstorz123
    Options
    That is tryly amazing! Me on the other hand, not one pound since I started last week.
  • kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Whatever you are doing, its working for you and that is the most important thing for you! Keep it up you can do it. I learned awhile back it doesn't matter what you do, with all the "experts" on this site they are going to say something. so do what works for you!
  • traceygl1967
    traceygl1967 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Well done amazing loss. I have over 150lb to lose eat on average 1600 calories a day and work out every day and am lucky to lose 2lb a week its usually 1lb-1.5lb so doesnt always follow that just because your big weight will fall off :(
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Do you mind if I ask what you are doing as we have more or less the same weight to lose give or take 30lbs higher on my side and I am struggling to lose 2lbs a week and I work out 1hr a day and burning around 600-950 calories a day depending on the exercise. Any chance of sharing your secrets? If not, fair play to you and don't worry about what anyone else thinks, you don't have to prove anything to anyone only yourself and if you are determined enough you will do anything to change your lifestyle regardless of what others (most are just jealous) thinks! Well done to you

I have detailed what I have been doing a few posts into this thread. If you want to friend me to see my food tracker and workouts, feel free,. Its the ELMM plan (Eat Less Move More) Its not secret or anything but taking in fewer calories and working out more.

Thank friend request sent!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Awesome job bro!! i am down 46 lbs in 11 weeks and very happy with that myself :)
  • maddieprice87
    maddieprice87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! Well done to you! Also Sam- well done to you too!
  • DiabolicBooger
    DiabolicBooger Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    yeah, i was treated the same way when i posted that i lost 55lbs in just as many days....haters suck....i just updated my ticker to start fresh, im gonna lose another 20
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!