(In my best David Coverdale) Here I go again....

Options
So, I "joined" MFP a few months back. By joined I mean I created a name and added two friends. That was that. My story is that two years ago my goal weight was 80 pounds away, I whittled that gap down to 30 and then sustained an injury. Yada...yada...yada, my goal weight is back up to 70ish pounds away. Hmmmm....no bueno. Anyway, I'm tired. I'm tired of the way I feel and all of the Mondays that have never come. I hope to make some connections on here and eventually be an inspiration to someone.

I'm in my early 40's, I've been married for 20 years and have two adult aged children. As an extra added bonus, I'm very nice and quite witty! ;) If you can recommend any good groups or can offer any advice, I welcome it wholeheartedly.

Thanks for reading, hope we can be friends!!

TC :smile:

Replies

• Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kimberlee, 49. I am happily married to my husband for over 10 yrs....over 16 yrs. to my first husband before he passed away. Anyway I am a good motivator and supporter. Feel free to add me.
  • thejess
    thejess Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    the mention of david coverdale made me click on this

i :heart: whitesnake
  • mwbulechek
    mwbulechek Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have also been married over 20 years and happen to be a fan of Whitesnake!