Deer Crossing

2»

Replies

• Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    I'm sure all of you are aware this is just a stunt and is not a real caller and are just playing along... right?

If it was fake they played it really well. They could barely contain their laughter. So maybe the woman was playing a prank on the radio station.

Regardless - I'm sure there are actually people out there that do believe deer/bear/ducks/etc only cross at their desingated sign location. :/

I've heard it several times over the years, so, yes, definitely a prank. And the DJs were probably in on it.

Let me fix that for you

DJ's set the call up and hired someone to "call in"

This happens all the time in radio

Nuh uh..... are you serious? :noway:

Learn something new everyday!!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    I've heard this before and lol'd.

Anyone with 'extra" deer meat, plz mail to

18755 T-Rex Lane
    Hungry, TX 77001

I'm not sure I understand the word "extra" next to deer meat. Doesn't seem like that's even possible.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    I don't care if this is true or not... BUT LOL.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    LOL.... :laugh:

I saw this a couple of months ago. Watched both videos on YouTube... the original call, as well as the one where they had her call back in after she realized how crazy she was.
  • skittles1928
    skittles1928 Posts: 57 Member
    Some states are looking into making underpasses so that the animals can cross under the highway roads. Seems like a fantastic idea.
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    I don't care if this is true or not... BUT LOL.

Surprisingly, it is very true. There really are people that crazy. :laugh:
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    One million years of evolution to get to that. Smh.
  • where can I get one of those deer crossing sign so I can place it 20yds from my treestand