Anybody do boot camp?

Options
Started camp gladiator last week....it's the most challenging thing I've done physically. Anybody have experience with the "boot camp" setting? Results? Time?

I don't know how one could do this consistently and NOT see results.

Replies

• dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I used to do it three times a week, and now just once a week. Lost 40 pounds with that and eating right, and lifting heavy. The main thing I noticed was that it helped immensely with endurance.
  • photojunkie28
    Options
    I dont know what camp gladiator is, but I did a bootcamp style fitness class (outdoors) with this wonderful instructor ...

www.sarahfechter.com

It was AMAZING and challenging to no end. I did (3) 6 week sessions with 2 week breaks inbetween each. I ran into some difficulties with actually undereating but still had impressive results.

I improved in so many areas physically dramatically and I lost about 15 lbs and 22 total inches. Take before and after pics ...FOR SURE. Because sometimes that scale didnt budge for a couple weeks but my body was surely changing shape. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I did mine. With the same love/hate relationship!
  • photojunkie28
    Options
    oh...and it was 3 days a week for an hour each day at 5:30 am
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I did a six week boot camp back in May-June and by the end was down 15 lbs.
  • Seaduck79
    Seaduck79 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Only the one sponsored by the Marine Corps lo, these many moons ago. Apart from that, it's just hard work and self-discipline.
  • acalta
    acalta Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear of everyone's successes! It's definitely a love-hate relationship right now....