girl age 19 but 160 pounds D:

Options
Hi i'm florence. I'm 19 but I'm already 160 pounds D:
I had reached 180+ when I was 15, and lost till 140 when I was 17.
But it seems like they're all gaining it back :(

Be friends and let's support each other? :D

Replies

• violet_papillon
    violet_papillon Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I need some friends too :)
    Let's support each other!
  • xxflorencexx
    xxflorencexx Posts: 31 Member
    Options
  • maz_z
    maz_z Posts: 55
    Options
    feel free to add if you would like some support :)
  • VestaDear
    Options
    I'm in the exact same boat as you weight and age wise! Add me man!
  • mrs_smcd
    mrs_smcd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've gained and lost weight like that too! And now I'm back up again. /: We can do this!
  • 15kaspen
    15kaspen Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Any of you can feel free to add me for some support. (:
  • alamarana2885
    alamarana2885 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    well, how tall are you? 160 is not bad and was actually super skinny for me at 19, but I was and am 5'8". It also depends on your body type. BMI says I should be 155 (not in this life time), but I'm never going to get that thin due to my body type. 165-170 is better for me because my frame is a little heavier.
  • kkcmama
    Options
    Hello, I have a daughter you age. I am also working on losing it :)
  • debbynoelle
    Options
    I am only 17 and weigh 212 lbs! I have lost 40 lbs, add me and we can encourage each other!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Not particularly uncommon. Throughout our childhood, we are gaining height as well as weight; however, if we are not careful and continue to eat like we did when we were growing then weight gain is not uncommon. Another factor is that when we leave home, we often eat the things that our parents limited ... just because we want them and can get them... Learing restraint and proper fitness is a worthy goal early in life; best wishes in your journey.
  • xxflorencexx
    Options
    feel free to add if you would like some support :)
    I've added you :)
  • xxflorencexx
    Options
    I'm in the exact same boat as you weight and age wise! Add me man!
    Added :) But you probably should be taller than me?
    I'm 160 cm D:
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    This is the place to find support girl! I was at 165 when I first began. I am at 150.5 now after 30 days. Keep it going girl and feel free to request me for meal ideas.....

Samantha
  • xxflorencexx
    Options
    I've gained and lost weight like that too! And now I'm back up again. /: We can do this!
    Thank you! :)
    I really hate gaining the weight that I lost D:
    have to go through the pain once againn... :(
    But yeaaa :D We can do this ;D
  • xxflorencexx
    Options
    well, how tall are you? 160 is not bad and was actually super skinny for me at 19, but I was and am 5'8". It also depends on your body type. BMI says I should be 155 (not in this life time), but I'm never going to get that thin due to my body type. 165-170 is better for me because my frame is a little heavier.
    I'm only 5'3".. so I guess 160 is still way too heavy for my height D:
  • xxflorencexx
    Options
    Hello, I have a daughter you age. I am also working on losing it :)
    lets do this together! :)
  • xxflorencexx
    Options
    I am only 17 and weigh 212 lbs! I have lost 40 lbs, add me and we can encourage each other!
    I've already added you :)
    Definitely, how do you lose all those weight? :D
  • richachaudhary
    richachaudhary Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hi, im just a week old here on the site and have lost 4 pounds since..... iv had a weight problem all through my life, was born chubby and have been chubby ever since. .... im from india and would be more than happy if you guys would include me in your group.
  • TaraMarieWhipple
    Options
    I'm 19 too, and in the last year and a half I have gained 55lbs. Definitely need some support as I'm getting married in March and would like to lose as many pounds as I can before then! :)
  • xxflorencexx
    Options
    Not particularly uncommon. Throughout our childhood, we are gaining height as well as weight; however, if we are not careful and continue to eat like we did when we were growing then weight gain is not uncommon. Another factor is that when we leave home, we often eat the things that our parents limited ... just because we want them and can get them... Learing restraint and proper fitness is a worthy goal early in life; best wishes in your journey.
    But the thing is I always eat healthy. I rarely eat any deep-fried food (pizza, chips...etc). And I eat a lot of veggies :\ That is the part that I get confuse whenever I gain weight D:
    But I guess I just need to figure another way to lose the weight.. :)
    Thank you so much! :D