NSV - Sometimes its the little things

Options
So one of my little goals is to be able to walk the flight of stairs to my office without being completely breathless.

So this morning I made it to the top to stairs out of breath and just as scanned my badge I realized that I just jogged up a flight of stairs!!!!! OMG I am so excited! Down 13lbs and feeling fabulous!

Replies

• bufger
    bufger Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Thats great, well done! It was also one of my NSV's, we have 3 flights of stairs to get to my office, there is also a lift and an escalator. For the last 3 months i've taken the stairs and you'll be suprised at how quickly you get used to it!

It gets so much easier as you get closer. Keep going and ALWAYS take the stairs :)
  • Fr3dd13
    Options
    My first NSV since joining MFP 65 days ago. Today I bought my first smaller pair of jeans in about 6 years. Felt absolutely great..
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Got to take joy from the small victories, keeps us going.

My wife asked me this mornning "is this your belt?".
    It wasn't - it was my 20 year old son's belt but it fiitted me. Yay!!
  • LauriePar
    LauriePar Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My first NSV since joining MFP 65 days ago. Today I bought my first smaller pair of jeans in about 6 years. Felt absolutely great..
    wow! That is just plain awesome! :laugh:
  • Jaywass72
    Jaywass72 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement! I am glad there are more people out there enjoying the small victories!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!