15 lbs, I have a waist again!

Options
124»

Replies

• fight_for_fit
    Options
    That is amazing work!! You go girl!!
    you are now added to my growing list of inspirations. :)
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    OP, that's amazing!! Congratulations on your incredible transformation! You're so lucky it happened so fast like that. I have to work so hard to lose mine. I partly blame my Native American genes--they are great for gaining weight, but don't like to let it go. I'm forcing it to, though! Wow...keep up your great work, and you will feel so wonderful!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Cant wait to have a waist again.
  • alininja1991
    alininja1991 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Amazing how many people can't say congratulations to someone on their journey. Instead choose to tear them down and be suspicious of their success.

Tsk tsk.

:(

I'm sad that we're being perceived this way. I was just astonished at her success and wanted to know how she accomplished her goals! She does look fabulous.

Not accusing anybody of anything here, but how on earth you go from having a belly THAT BIG, to looking like a size 2.. with a 15lb difference....
  • 84woolf
    84woolf Posts: 153
    Options
    Congratulations!

I understand some skepticism for people who dont carry most weight in their bellies - I carry 80% of my extra weight in my stomach. I have relatively small shoulders, arms & legs...I had a stomach similar to this, & when I lost 20 lbs (lost it quickly as well) it literally ALL came off my stomach & was extremely similar to this photo, so I believe. That said it does look more then 15lbs.
  • imsleepdeprived
    imsleepdeprived Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats - I'm envious. I also carry all my weight on my tummy - but I will lose it everywhere else and then the tummy. My butt has started to disappear.... but I still have my beer belly!
    Congratulations!

I understand some skepticism for people who dont carry most weight in their bellies - I carry 80% of my extra weight in my stomach. I have relatively small shoulders, arms & legs...I had a stomach similar to this, & when I lost 20 lbs (lost it quickly as well) it literally ALL came off my stomach & was extremely similar to this photo, so I believe. That said it does look more then 15lbs.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    oooooooh! I just can't wait!! You look awesome!
  • tryingsohard187
    Options
    I would love to know how you did this too!
    Great Job, you really look great :)
  • fitnessgal1985
    fitnessgal1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! There's my cue to go work out!
  • jaharrison763
    jaharrison763 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! Congrats!!!! 15 lbs is a lot of weight and if it came mostly from your tummy, it's totally believable! Don't listen to the naysayers. You've got more believers on your side! :flowerforyou:
  • Febgirl
    Febgirl Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you have such a great attitude I'm sure you will meet your goal. :)
  • nikig7
    nikig7 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing transformation...congrats chica!!
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    wow.... an "insta hottie"
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Especially for a month's work! Great job!!!!!
  • Jentaylor0295
    Jentaylor0295 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look incredible! Motivation for me to be more active so I can get my waist back :) I'm so happy for you!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Whoa! That's such a difference good job :)
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! WTG!

Just curious, did you give up wheat? My stomach gets very bloated and puffy when I eat wheat and I will constantly get asked if I am pregnant. Two weeks after giving it up, it is drastically reduced.

Have you read the book "Wheat Belly"? I hear it's eye opening for those with troubles like yours. You may want to look into Gluten free.
  • hokiemom123
    Options
    Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!