**Question's Only**

Options

Replies

• PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Do you know how much I would like to be there? Not looking good though....Knock'em Dead Kid!

Do you realize I could have shown you all my tattoos and explained them in detail? I do understand, though... maybe next time?
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Damnnnn ittttttt! Dropped half my banana on the floor and it was only an extra small one to begin with! Can you see why I am so upset?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Do you know how much I would like to be there? Not looking good though....Knock'em Dead Kid!

Do you realize I could have shown you all my tattoos and explained them in detail? I do understand, though... maybe next time?

Can I say that I am certainly hoping so? Although tomorrow is not completely out of the question yet....Maybe a recovery tomorrow!
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    Would you believe that this is the first time I opened the questions thread today? and that I have actually gotten a lot of work done?

Dawn, would you like my banana?
  • NickDHussin
    Options

Do you know who else is interested in this? :D
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    DVS: Can you imagine how many guys here will now offer you their bananas as consolation? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Pirate: Will you send a note to my inbox if things change?

ETA: How did I know that Nick would be the Knight in Shining Armor on this? :laugh:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Would you believe that this is the first time I opened the questions thread today? and that I have actually gotten a lot of work done?

Dawn, would you like my banana?

Would you believe I just arrived too? Can I take you up on that banana offer?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    DVS: Can you imagine how many guys here will now offer you their bananas as consolation? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Did you see how fast the first offer arrived?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options

Pirate: Will you send a note to my inbox if things change?

ETA: How did I know that Nick would be the Knight in Shining Armor on this? :laugh:

Don't you think that was her reason for saying so? I would have offered her mine, but I already ate it....LOL
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    Do you think I am just lurking waiting to give out my banana to you when you need it? Hahah
  • NickDHussin
    Options
    Would you believe I just arrived too? Can I take you up on that banana offer?
    Do you even need to ask?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong that I am selfish and have no intentions of sharing my banana?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Why do the girls want to hold on to their banana's with an iron grip with no intentions of giving them away, but the guys have no problems offering their bananas to a lady who may crave one?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Maybe I need to work on my grip, so the next one doesn't fall out of my hand before it reaches my mouth?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    Do you know who else is interested in this? :D

Up for some Show and Tell?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Will you guys excuse me for an hour while I go drive all around the effin town on my lunch hour?
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    Options
    Maybe I need to work on my grip, so the next one doesn't fall out of my hand before it reaches my mouth?

perhaps if you start from the other end?

may I say i just ate the most delicious fajita for lunch?
  • BunnyFit2989
    BunnyFit2989 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    What the heck are you all talking about? And did you know that 's makes a possessive noun, and really this blog should be titled "Questions Only"?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options

Did you peel it too fast? You can lose control of it if you expose more than the tip, y'know?
  • PomegranatePriestess
    Options
    What the heck are you all talking about? And did you know that 's makes a possessive noun, and really this blog should be titled "Questions Only"?

Would you believe that we've been over that already a few times? But since you've passed the grammar test, can I give you a warm welcome?