My turn to share...

Options
Hello all! Long time reader, first time poster (can't be a vampire forever... well, actually you can... but you know what I mean!!). Here goes...

I started the Insanity workout to keep me sane over a breakup... well it's working and I'm getting a new body out of it! I hadn't worked out for about 4 years... Mind you I had already lost 115lbs about 8 years ago. Slowly but surely the weight crept back on at about 10lbs a year. Anyway, this time I started at 210 and am currently at 172 with an ultimate goal of 144 (I'm 5'7") ... it's kinda random. But, I figured I'll be 44 next year and I've never been at that weight in my adult life, so why not?

I have come to look at it like this, if I move tiny pebbles every day, one day I'll look up and see I've moved a mountain! :) Hope this helps to motivate some of you as much as your pics have motivated me on days I didn't wanna move no d@mn rocks! LOL!! Thank you! Stay motivated, MFP fam!!!

The pic thing is NOT working for me... tried everything. So just go here:
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a527/Afrokaos/120DAYSOFINSANITYjpeg.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!