Do you need to lose 80 - 90 lbs?

Options
Is there anyone else out there with this much to lose? I'm thinking about making a group if there is anyone else!

Replies

• suziesgems
    Options
    Me honey...a group would be fab :) xx
  • tabbiekaye23
    tabbiekaye23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    me too...i have a longgg way to goo
  • emarcia28
    emarcia28 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    yes me!! good idea! :)
  • kas1021
    kas1021 Posts: 92
    Options
    me! i'm already almost halfway :D
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    Me Me and ME! lol I had 100 to lose now I need to lose 80 more!
  • garyt
    garyt Posts: 11
    Options
    Add me to that list
  • blindow
    blindow Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes!! I love the support, I have 115 to lose still, anything that will help! :wink:
  • phatgurl27
    Options
    I need to lose that much and maybe a little more. Need some support because this is really hard. I would join your group!!
  • mesmo27
    mesmo27 Posts: 4
    Options
    MEEE...Add me 2 :)
  • mamajoytimes2
    Options
    Yes! Me too! I had 81 to lose, and 65 left to go. Love support!
  • twojurfin
    twojurfin Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I wold love to join, too! A group would really help.
  • Jparadise72
    Options
    Is there anyone else out there with this much to lose? I'm thinking about making a group if there is anyone else!

I am totally in... whats the details?? I definitely could use some support, I have a long way to go :yawn:
    Jessica
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Hi all I would love to join too
  • tinabosquez
    tinabosquez Posts: 107
    Options
    Make a group....HURRY.....lol you have alot of women here, ready to go! I think we all needed this~ :bigsmile:
  • spfraser
    spfraser Posts: 17
    Options
    Yes! I would join- I have a looong way to go, and it seems so overwhelming! It's coming off at a snail's pace!:cry:
  • jas1957
    jas1957 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes, me too!! I have lost 25 lbs so far, & have about 80 more to lose!! :embarassed:
  • imdamom
    imdamom Posts: 42
    Options
    Me, me, me!! Started at 107 to lose, down 15 of those.
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    YAY!!! I will def. make a group yall! I will have all the info posted by no later than tomorrow...hopefully before tonight!
  • Nancy80
    Nancy80 Posts: 1
    Options
    I sure do...I have lost 9.9 lbs and i need to loose atleast 70 to 75lbs more....
  • NewMe80xoxo
    NewMe80xoxo Posts: 172
    Options
    Okay yall I have something to ask yall about how yall would like this group to run.

Would yall like this to be just a support group where we come and tell each other about our day?

Or would you like it to be a support group please a group where we will have little challenges?

And if you want challenge I was thinking more of like different kindas of challenges so that it don't miss with your workout and your food plan b/c I know we all have different ones. (ex: challenges that help with not just the weight but also other things like your mind)

Just let me know...please any and all input is welcome and wanted....This is our group and I want it to be set up the way we like it!