Naked or Not - Weigh In

Options
13»

Replies

• debbyknits
    debbyknits Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily in my undies. However, since I also go to Weight Watchers, I record my WW weight on this site. I always wear the same clothing. I call it my WW uniform. I weigh 1 pound more with these clothes on than I do on my scale at home.
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS IN THE NUDE WHEN I WEIGH IN.....THE ONLY TIME I MIGHT NOT BE IN THE NUDE IS IF I AM SNEAKING A PEEK.....LOL
  • medtrans79
    Options
    Naked, first thing in the morning
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Naked first think in the morning!!!

Meant first thing in the morning...
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    naked, in the morning, before I shower, after I pee, and before I consume anything. If I weighed after my shower, my long curly hair would retain plenty of water to be weighed!

Same here :wink: If it is not an "official weigh in day" I will weigh myself in my t-shirt tho.
  • melgibson
    melgibson Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Naked!! Always accurate that way!! :wink:

508926.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    morning, undies, after numero 2!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Everything except shoes.

oh yea, and I weigh myself whenever I'm at my daughter's house...usually about once a week. (don't have a scale)
  • kalmf
    kalmf Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Well it depends. I start out in a tea shirt and knickers and socks. If I'm not happy with the numbers I start stripping off. And I know I'm really in trouble if I start reaching for the nail polish remover.
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    Too funny!!!! I work in a doc.'s office - I could only imagine:laugh:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    in my birthday suit
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    First thing every morning udies & camie; potty, weigh in!
  • psychicteabag
    psychicteabag Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well it depends. I start out in a tea shirt and knickers and socks. If I'm not happy with the numbers I start stripping off. And I know I'm really in trouble if I start reaching for the nail polish remover.

lololololol!!! :laugh:
  • shaggys
    shaggys Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Naked. (it did cause some attention at my Dr's appt)

Hilarious!:laugh:
    Empty stomach,no clothes...
  • nevillejohnb
    Options
    Buckey Naked as soon as I hop out of bed in the AM
  • ykantoro
    ykantoro Posts: 24
    Options
    First thing in the morning with the PJ's on. I assume I will start to "lose" more weight as the summer rolls around and my PJs are lighter. Should have just started naked. =)
  • charlottelea
    charlottelea Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Naked and after emptying bladder - we call it our wee-weigh. It's usually the same tine of day too
  • snookeroo
    snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I was wondering how most people do their weigh-ins...clothes (shoes and all)...some clothes...underwear or naked?
    The reason I ask is because when I started MFP and did my first weigh-in, I simply kicked off my shoes and hopped on the scale.
    Now, only to be consistent, I continue to weigh myself that way. I realize I should have "stripped down" but starting that now would give me an inacurate progress.
    So, I'm taking a survey. How do you weigh-in...Naked or Not?

Well, since I started weighing-in in my clothes (minus shoes), I think I'll continue the same until I reach my goal. With my clothes I weigh 3 lbs more. So in reality (the naked truth - so to speak) I will be 3 lbs under my goal. A nice little BUFFer.
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Nekkid, after a cup of coffee, and (not to be gross) after the morning bowel movement! Of course, at the doctor's office (which I ALWAYS jokingly notify him that his scale is wrong...of which he agrees), I am five pounds heavier. At the doctor's, I usually am only wearing light shorts and a T-shirt.
  • EmilysMommy
    EmilysMommy Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on fridays as soon as I get up i the morning after I pee and I am naked! I used to weigh in on mondays but found that for some reason I had always gained, I don't do very good on the weekends, not really bad either, so i decided that I would weigh on fridays.