Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Nutella Meringues!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• wongleweed
    wongleweed Posts: 35 Member
    Going to try these - and hope I don't scoff the whole batch down at one sitting
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    I already bumped so I can make this next week but..........I just put away a shipment of PB2 and chocolate PB2........I wonder if I can substitute chocolate PB2 for the Nutella???? Any thoughts on that?

try it......im sure u can.......
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Ever tried this with sweetener? Just out of curiosity

no, but i think meringues need real sugar.....but i have seen sugar free ones so you could try using splenda for baking or whatever
  • Nutella is my weakness!! I try not to buy it because it is usually gone in a couple of days but I think I may need to bring it back in the house to try this!! (Then, I'll hide it lol)
  • lovedogslovecats
    lovedogslovecats Posts: 24 Member
    Can't wait to try these!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    yum ... but a jar of nutella at home would be too much temptation :grumble:
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    looks delicious!
  • ladytxn
    ladytxn Posts: 97 Member
    Ever tried this with sweetener? Just out of curiosity

no, but i think meringues need real sugar.....but i have seen sugar free ones so you could try using splenda for baking or whatever

Yes, I have tried...with Splenda...BIG mistake. They flatten in the oven and become VEERRYYY chewy......:sad: Best to stick with sugar...
  • Oooh these sound so good! I think that I will try them with Trader Joe's cocoa almond butter.
  • eve7166
    eve7166 Posts: 218 Member
    bump!
  • DeborahBatewell
    DeborahBatewell Posts: 147 Member
    thanks
  • :wink:
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 197 Member
    yummmmmmmmm.... can I preportioned sizes of nutella.... it scares me! so good!
  • gdadki
    gdadki Posts: 64 Member
    bump
  • AyySixPack
    AyySixPack Posts: 144 Member
    Bump
  • bump
  • firelle
    firelle Posts: 118 Member
    Nutella? ON MFP!?!? Are you BEGGING me to get fatter--

bump
  • sound great love the idea