• nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    double-finger.gif

Ha, perfect!! I. LOVE. IT!!
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a FR....now you must pay....

tumblr_mdarodeG2z1r1mtsdo1_400.gif

this is terrifying...
  • LMick1986
    Options
    I'm NEVER one of the cool kids. EVER.

Hahahha!! I'm never an outwardly cool kid. I never understood that! One time, I was told by this boy that he wanted to secretly date me and not tell anyone because it wasn't the cool thing to do. !!!!!!!!!!! That was fifth grade. Then I was told I was some undercover hottie.....I guess some guys wanted to date me in high school, but I wasn't with the popular girls, so it wasn't really allowed. Huh? Meh! THEN I was told I'm actually pretty awesome......and NOW I'm not AGAIN!! Eff.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    crushed
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Hahahha!! I'm never an outwardly cool kid. I never understood that! One time, I was told by this boy that he wanted to secretly date me and not tell anyone because it wasn't the cool thing to do. !!!!!!!!!!! That was fifth grade. Then I was told I was some undercover hottie.....I guess some guys wanted to date me in high school, but I wasn't with the popular girls, so it wasn't really allowed. Huh? Meh! THEN I was told I'm actually pretty awesome......and NOW I'm not AGAIN!! Eff.

those popular people are diks... lol. I wasn't popular either.
    come join us in the corner... that's where the really cool kids are
  • _skittybang
    _skittybang Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    tumblr_manldx50Zk1rpduwho1_500.gif
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Your level of awesome cannot equate mine
    133195988076620_animate.gif
    Is that Giles???
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    COOL, I guess I should just delete my account now because I'm obviously not awesome :(

Your Pretty Tattoo & Hot Sexy Picture, never delete your account!! :wink:
  • LMick1986
    Options

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! I like corners!! Sometimes I just sit and stare at them.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options

^^This^^
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options

We can form our OWN band of outcasts!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    :sad:
  • Ivian_
    Ivian_ Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Kiss my *kitten* so what! :brokenheart:
  • cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Is this the "clique" we were speaking of from yesterday's clique topic?

Apparently...
  • alishacupcake
    alishacupcake Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join the fun corner? How many calories are in sloppy seconds?
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:
  • LMick1986
    Options

Would we then be popular outcasts? Is that even possible?!
    mind_blown.gif
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

Would we then be popular outcasts? Is that even possible?!
    mind_blown.gif

it's the tale of the sneetches all over again!!!

Dr Seuss - what a genius - http://www.barnabasministry.com/quotes-sneeches.html
  • LMick1986
    Options
    Is it too late to join the fun corner? How many calories are in sloppy seconds?

Calories schmalories!! Who's counting?!
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:

Go Mizzou!!!