Pictures Of Your Wedding Dress?

Options

Replies

• goldfish29
    goldfish29 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I don't get to wear it until April but this is the one I bought! I got it in a size 6 and now I'm on exercise restriction from a hip injury and I'm getting worried about the body hugging style! Eeek.

352ov1x.jpg
  • travel4fun
    travel4fun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This was my dress:
    159ana.jpg

Color was called Gold. Loved it. Thing weighed 14 pounds without the crinoline.
    Ordered online from a store. Didn't need any alterations other than the halter being shortened a tad and the back bustled.

Gorgeous! If I was to renew my vows, this is the dress I would want.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    This was my dress:
    159ana.jpg

Color was called Gold. Loved it. Thing weighed 14 pounds without the crinoline.
    Ordered online from a store. Didn't need any alterations other than the halter being shortened a tad and the back bustled.

That is amazing! I think I want one. Currently looking round styles right now for my own :D
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    <-- mine
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I'm not married and I have no intention of ever getting married, but I would like to wear this dress someday, just for fun.

emeral-bidal-7102-mag-pink.jpg
  • futurestarz
    Options
    This is the dress I'll be wearing in June. Hoping to lose 20-30 more pounds by then!

Ive lost about 10-15 lb since this pic was taken.
    IMG953884.jpg
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Like Jen, I have never been married and no real hope of ever getting married - not sure I even want to but just to play along, this is kind of what I would want

princess-dupioni-strapless-tea-length-hall-appliques-sash-flower-wedding-dresses-1.jpg

And have my daughter walk with me down the aisle
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    9b0t5.jpg
  • gingerjen7
    Options
    Like Jen, I have never been married and no real hope of ever getting married - not sure I even want to but just to play along, this is kind of what I would want

princess-dupioni-strapless-tea-length-hall-appliques-sash-flower-wedding-dresses-1.jpg

I would totally have my son walk me down the aisle if for some reason I ever did get married; no one else deserves that honor. I like that dress! I'd also consider a vintage 20s dress. If I ever got married, I'd want the whole thing to be like a costume party where everyone, including the guests, dressed like we were at a 20s cocktail party. Or dressed like fairytale/storybook characters (like Alice in Wonderland, cause that would be AWESOME). So yeah, I don't want to get married, I just want to have a really big costume party with games and karaoke and an open bar!
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options

I would totally have my son walk me down the aisle if for some reason I ever did get married; no one else deserves that honor. I like that dress! I'd also consider a vintage 20s dress. If I ever got married, I'd want the whole thing to be like a costume party where everyone, including the guests, dressed like we were at a 20s cocktail party. Or dressed like fairytale/storybook characters (like Alice in Wonderland, cause that would be AWESOME). So yeah, I don't want to get married, I just want to have a really big costume party with games and karaoke and an open bar!

Yea, exactly how I see it with Chloe - she's the one that'll have to give her blessing and it won't be easy to get either. "My mommy doesn't need a boyfriend, she has me - we're single ladies" Yep - that's my possessive lil peanut. haha she wouldn't mind a baby brother though, just no desire for a stepdad haha maybe I'll adopt someday

We were so meant to be friends!
    I would love a themed wedding & reception like that. However I hate planning big events - hence, why I'll elope - with the pretty dress ;)
  • TamaraGraceS
    TamaraGraceS Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    love this
    9b0t5.jpg
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I wanna play...

wedding.jpg
  • titi4j
    titi4j Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I can't figure out how to post a pic on here. Probably just as well, my wedding was a little over 3 months ago and I don't care for my pics cause I'm so huge :( All of your pictures on here are beautiful!
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I weigh pretty much there what I did when I joined here. Around 220. My wedding dress is in the 5th photo in my profile.
  • TanyaRochelle
    TanyaRochelle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    015_14.jpg

wedding3-1-1.jpg

013_13-1-1.jpg

we love each other enough to do it twice!!!
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    this is from our wedding in 2005

groupweddingshot.jpg
    SWEET!!!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Know what I love about wedding dresses? Every woman looks like a freaking model in a wedding dress. :) You ladies ALL look great (even the ones from non-traditional wedding pics. :) )
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Not me, but this is the dress I got! Order it late August. Should be coming in soon now.
    1383.jpg

I love this dress! I may find something like that if I ever get engaged. It has the traditiona white, yet red symbolizes good luck in chinese culture!
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    meandgemma.jpg

spent soooo long slimming down for mine ...4years it took me! still not at target but i still loved my dress xx
  • gingerjen7
    Options
    lowercase "img"

meandgemma.jpg