You beat me to it! :laugh:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    They sound yummy but pretty naughty. Had to LOL at the title x
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Sounds reminiscent of these homemade lara bars, which totally addictive and great before a morning workout if you don't want a full breakfast but still want something.

http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/chocolate-covered-recipes/fudge-baby-mania/
    Also, balls. *Snicker*

Yes, it's Energy Balls! The toy sensation that's sweeping the nation! Only $14.95 at participating stores! Get one today!

Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Energy Balls.

Caution: Energy Balls may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.

Energy Balls contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.

Do not use Energy Balls on concrete.

Discontinue use of Energy Balls if any of the following occurs:

itching
    vertigo
    dizziness
    tingling in extremities
    loss of balance or coordination
    slurred speech
    temporary blindness
    profuse sweating
    or heart palpitations.

If Energy Balls begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.

Energy Balls may stick to certain types of skin.

When not in use, Energy Balls should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of Energy Balls, Wacky Products Incorporated, and its parent company, Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.

Ingredients of Energy Balls include an unknown glowing green substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.

Energy Balls has been shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and is being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq.

Do not taunt Energy Balls.

Energy Balls comes with a lifetime warranty.

Energy Balls! Accept no substitutes!
  • Thokiz
    Thokiz Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Serve them in a bowl with the large pretzel sticks?
  • stbrad6896
    Options
    @cmcollins - man I was just thinking of that after the SNL post. Love that song lol... ooh suck on my chocolate salty balls! stick em in your mouth and suck 'em!

@thokiz - yeah what a great idea for a health-conscious bachlorette party
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    @cmcollins - man I was just thinking of that after the SNL post. Love that song lol... ooh suck on my chocolate salty balls! stick em in your mouth and suck 'em!

@thokiz - yeah what a great idea for a health-conscious bachlorette party

Nothing more to add...that just need to be quoted.