Favourite Workout Tunes

Options
Currently I have The Prodigy 'Fat of the Land' on repeat, I absolutely love it....

Which tunes get you up and moving??

Replies

• nataliedobson
    Options
    Normally I just have an electro compilation on but lately been loving the 2nd disc of the Ministry of sound Running Trax cd. Saves having to dig through my mp3 collection to find quick paced songs all the same speed!!
  • nataliesaunders2470
    nataliesaunders2470 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I didn't MOS had released a running CD, I'll have to look into getting that I think...I love dance and anything fast paced, although I don't run I use an exercise bike but I'm sure it'll do the same trick!
  • nataliedobson
    Options
    It's really good, the first cd is walking, second jogging and third running so you just pick the pace you want!
  • apetermann
    Options
    Anything with a good beat to it...I've got a mix on my iPod called "High Gear" and it's got some Beyonce, Jay-Z, and Lady Gaga...I typically listen to that stuff when I'm doing cardio...if I'm doing some weight stuff, I almost want to listen to angry music, haha!, makes me want to push a little harder :)
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Linkin Park!!! Fast and angry, gets me worked up. "Bleed it out" is a perfect example!!!
  • chronologie2
    Options
    Has to be the Rocky theme for me.. lol

581219.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sunshinestate
    sunshinestate Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love indie music, so that's always on my iPod, but nothing beats the Black Eyed Peas at the gym!
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I like the pop tunes. Nothing like some Beyonce, Pink, or even some Black Eyed Peas to put a little extra pep in my step!
  • nataliesaunders2470
    nataliesaunders2470 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Has to be the Rocky theme for me.. lol

581219.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

It's funny you should say that because I was reading online that studies showed that it made runners in America run faster as it was inspiring....I think it was the NY marathon, I may be wrong. But you're on the right idea with that. Also, the fastest Ethiopian male runner who always wins marathons loves 'Scatman' by Scatman John so that's another one worth getting!