What a 20 Pound Loss Looks Like

Options

Replies

• JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    Truly amazing and inspirational.:smile:
    I was at 180 when I started now I am at 174 thinking on taking some pics. But doubt I will have the courage to post lol Good job tho
  • IronPetal
    Options
    You're doing great! Keep on keeping on! :smile:
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! And I absolutely love that you are wearing the same outfit and in the same poses before and after, it really helps tell how far you came! Looks to me like you took your before picture knowing it would be a before picture (I hope that sounds as complimentary as I want it to!).

Yes, I took the first photo knowing that someday I was going to look good in the outfit. I chose the most horribly unflattering/tight outfit I had in my closet and decided that I was going to make it look fabulous one day. :flowerforyou:
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Was that 'net' edging slightly above your BMR?
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You have came such a long way and I'm so proud of you and proud to be your friend on here...the road maybe rocky at times but the fight is so worth it....keep on fighting the good fight sugar!!! Much Love, (((HUGS))) and Smiles!!
  • jcramer1227
    jcramer1227 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I saw this post. The visual difference is amazing. When I am off work tonight, I'm going to take similar shots. I think that'll really motivate me. Not to mention being able to see the difference a few months or a year makes! Thank you :)
  • junebaby21
    junebaby21 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    That is really inspirational. I am at 18 lbs and I feel like there isn't a huge change. (From 198 to 180) Thank you for sharing!!! Good luck on the rest of your journey.
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    hey hot stuff!! :love: :flowerforyou: :love: :wink:
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    excellent job!!!
  • MissFitee
    MissFitee Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You look like you lost way more than you did. Means you put on some decent muscle too. Congrats! =)
  • Natasha28
    Options
    You look great!
  • annokoye
    annokoye Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations. I know you feel good about yourself.
  • ladybrandy
    ladybrandy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Thanks for sharing and congratulations.
  • fitontherun
    fitontherun Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • hollyrae83
    Options
    i just lost 21 lbs and I don't see that kind of results lol... :cry:
  • AshantiW
    AshantiW Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow such inspiration, especially for me. I needed this so much. Thank you so much for sharing. You look amazing!
  • fleurina
    Options
    Super, super, super awesome!! You are an inspiration!!!
  • ruperthumphrey
    ruperthumphrey Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    you look great, thanks for sharing!
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Why hello sexy~ Haha.

You have reeeeally slimmed down. It's way easier for you to realize in pictures too! I know you'll keep it up so I won't even bother telling you to. Hahaha. :D

As someone else said, I think your 20 pounds looks a hell of a lot more drastic because you're lifting. It's really doing you a lot of good. :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!