Starting Over

Options
Hey guys so I"m officially tired of being overweight. I have been overweight my whole life and it's time for a change. I'm a 25 year old single mother of 2 wonderful kids, whom seems to always be going,going,going. I really want to be healthy for my kids and be around for them when they get older. So time for a change. I'm about 5'' 7 and weight in at about 273 which is my heaviest EVER. I could really use some motivation and maybe some friends. I'm starting the change to my new life tomorrow on Dec. 1,2012 and I can't wait.

Replies

• wwmorrow
    wwmorrow Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your new beginning!! I will be your friend :)
  • yasavi
    yasavi Posts: 30
    Options
    Send me a request! We're actually around the same height. You're wanting to lose, I'm hoping to gain :)
  • ShesRoyal24
    Options
    I'm excited for you! You can and will rock this! Good luck!
  • DJackson230
    Options
    U can do it!!!
  • erice6911
    erice6911 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    kondon,,, lets be a shining examples to our children ,,,,that they can do anything they put their minds to,,,,,just watch mommie!!!
    add me ,,,,,,im on a mission
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Feel free to add me if you like. Remember, start with changes you can make for a lifetime, not for a week
  • yogabbamommy
    Options
    i know you can do it! :-) I sent you a friend request! tomorrow I will start getting more strict with myself and start incorporating more excercise into my life :-) I know you can do it!
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Great job making that decision to start this healthy lifestyle journey. My heaviest wt. was 325, but I was 304 when I started this last time. I am down to 200 now. I know that you can do this. Having friends can really help keep you motivated and supported. Please feel free to add me.
  • firefoxxie
    firefoxxie Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard matey ;)
    Much luck on your journey! As long as you use your mind instead of your stomach, it should be easy!
  • leligrace
    Options
    Hi and good luck on starting over. We know that you can do it like all of us here :D
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Feel free to add me if you like and I will be glad to support you on your journey.