New to myfitnesspal...looking for new friends

Options
Hello, my name is Sharaleen. I have been on myfitness pal for 4 weeks now. I am looking to add new friends to help me and to motivate me to loose weight!

Replies

• donnaw3kids
    donnaw3kids Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.thisis a really nice place.
  • Linda_Kaye
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • JesterJoe
    Options
    I am always in for mutual support. Feel free to add me.
  • UtahWalker
    UtahWalker Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello. I know hard it is to get up onto the weight loss bandwagon and stay there without falling of. If you do fall off, you need a life line of motivators to pull you back on. MFP is a good way to do that. There are many of us who know where you are coming from. I was 268 (goal weight is 195) and my daughter was 300 lbs. We work together and support each other as well as supporting others here. My daughter and I have tried every diet you can think of. We both have our craving, and we work them into our diets when we "just have to have it" I love to cook so I am testing and changing recipes to try and make them taste good without all of the calories. Just say to your self I AM GOING TO DO IT and stretch out your hands and you will find many people here who will reach out their hands to to help keep you from falling.
  • johned63
    johned63 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well
  • sondra0112
    Options
    I'm new as well. Started using the site on Monday. Also looking for support, feel free to add me!
  • SkullMama73
    Options
    I'm always looking to motivate people. It helps me stay focused on my goals. Feel free to add me. We're all in this together:smile:
  • totalhealth12
    totalhealth12 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    MFP is a great site! Friend request coming your way. :-)
  • jessicaclairel
    Options
    I shall request to be your friend! New friends are great.
  • Keena1947
    Options
    HI, I am Mic (Keena1947) and this is my first day of myfitnesspal. Hoping for lots of friends helping each other.
  • Kaleigh2013
    Kaleigh2013 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm happy to support and encourage you! :)