My final results *before and afters included*

Options

Replies

• pennysocean
    pennysocean Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You flipping ROCK! Great job! AMAZING. So inspirational!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    You flipping ROCK! Great job! AMAZING. So inspirational!

THANKS!!!! :)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! You look great. Curves rock!

P.s. your butt looks very good in your after pictures... Like it lifted a whole 3 inches!!!! Nice work!!!
  • juliec33
    juliec33 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I wish I had you curves so rock em girl and be proud of what god gave you :smile:
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Awesome results!!! You look great. Curves rock!

P.s. your butt looks very good in your after pictures... Like it lifted a whole 3 inches!!!! Nice work!!!
    THANK YOU!!!! My hubby says the same!!! lol
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK FABULOUS! Amazing job _#curvywomenrule!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thank you guys!!!

Im about to upload a pic that will show something awesome!!! lol..... gimme a sec!!!
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    If you take notice, I will ALWAYS have curves, and I am happy about that! I have HUGE hips and some thick legs and a nice bottom... I am not upset with my traits at all.... even with all of my curves, I still think I have made AWESOME progress. When I look at these pics, it makes me want to cry! I worked hard for my "new" body and I will not let anyone put me down because I have a "thick" frame.

A GIRL WITHOUT CURVES IS LIKE A PAIR OF JEANS WITH NO POCKETS.... NO WHERE TO PUT YOUR HANDS! :) ...

^^This^^ This describes me too. My husband says he doesn't care how much weight I lose as long as I keep these curves. They will never go away and I am okay with it. So proud of you for embracing your body in such a positive way. You look absolutely fantastic.
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    beforeandafteroffavjeans.jpg

aftersfavjeansfront.jpg

These jeans were my starting point to losing weight.... about halfway through my weight loss, I tried them on... (the before pic)... about a month ago I put them on and look lol... (After)
  • Clemens
    Options
    You look great!
  • maeveslim
    maeveslim Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude and you look wonderful. Now go buy yourself a great new pair of jeans :)
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    I love your attitude and you look wonderful. Now go buy yourself a great new pair of jeans :)

Oh thanks! I already went on a shopping spree lol... :)
  • ElleFerguson
    ElleFerguson Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and should be proud of your accomplishment!
    It's refreshing to hear people say they didn't diet and stick to "healthy foods."

How tall are you? I didn't see it in the posting.
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I am trying to work my way down to your same weight! U should be very proud of yourself!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    You look amazing and should be proud of your accomplishment!
    It's refreshing to hear people say they didn't diet and stick to "healthy foods."

How tall are you? I didn't see it in the posting.

5'5" :)

Thank you!
  • skvenus
    Options
    Wow, that is one amazing job! I will add you to my list of inspirations. Curvy women are H.O.T! Way to go, girl. Damn you look good. Thank you for the motivation-I needed it.
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Wow, that is one amazing job! I will add you to my list of inspirations. Curvy women are H.O.T! Way to go, girl. Damn you look good. Thank you for the motivation-I needed it.

Thanks so much!! :)
  • francejc
    francejc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous. I am with you on it being tough to hang with the little petite framed people ... but you look AMAZING and beautiful and healthy so enjoy it.
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    You are gorgeous. I am with you on it being tough to hang with the little petite framed people ... but you look AMAZING and beautiful and healthy so enjoy it.

THANKS!!!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! You look fabulous & you have a gorgeous figure!!

Congrats on all your hard work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!