motivation

ractayjon
ractayjon Posts: 365
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
At night when I go to bed I have all the bst intentions for the next day....I wake up and they are gone and replaced by excuse, excuse excuse...I need to get over this hump....

Replies

• Make a meal plan the night before and stick to it the next day. That might help.
  • greeneyes82
    greeneyes82 Posts: 315 Member
    I think if you start planning ahead more, you may do better. When you get ready for bed, use those good intentions for the next day. If it's to eat a healthy breakfast & pack your own lunch, maybe do that the night before. Get the things out or get them set in the fridge so you can easily find them. Maybe write your intentions down if you need to & do each thing as a list to check off. You will eventually get in the habit. Let us know on here what changes you have made for the better so we can motivate you also! :flowerforyou: You can do this! Don't give up, that 11 lbs lost was not lost in vain!:drinker:
  • yea meal plans are the best way for me to stay on track. also, if i know what ill be eating throughout the day, ill document it early in MFP. that way, id feel guilty if i ate anything else, and ill have an idea of whether or not im staying within my daily calorie goal.

If you have the most motivation in the evening, have you tried working out in the evening? I have 0 energy in the morning, thus i have to do all my exercising at night, when i have the most amount of energy. that way, i end the day on a good note :) and make up for any mistakes i might have made throughout the day :/
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    i know what you mean. Are you setting big goals or mini ones. I do better with the mini ones. 11lbs is the jinxed weight loss amount. Thats exactly where Im at and Im struggling a bit. what if you set an afternoon goal and evening goal, then you wont feel guilty the next day.?
This discussion has been closed.