Reccomend In-Home Treadmill?

Options
Can anyone advise on a good quality in-home treadmill - i.e. best for the money?

Thinking of getting one for the house, but don't want one of those flimsy things that can't take a good solid run from an obese person.

Advice?

Hopefully something that won't break the bank -but I know I am asking for a lot..

Replies

• WillardsMommy1
    Options
    I would be interested to know this as well!
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Bump?
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Nordic track is really good. We are on our third treadmill. This is the first one by them and we love it. We have the commercial 1750.
  • tbetz1
    tbetz1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have a Norditrack incline trainer and I love it, I bought it on sale 3 years ago and have used it at least 3-5days a week since. Yes they could be a little pricey but it fits well in my living room (it is shorter then a regular treadmill) and it is great for training for Trail runs since it has a large incline.

P.S when it dies eventually I hope to replace it with another Incline Trainer
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00624985000P?sid=IDx01192011x000001&kispla=00624985000P&srccode=cii_17588969&cpncode=32-200370025-2

We have a model similar to this. I love that I can plug my phone into it and talk hands free if I want. Sound quality is not the greatest at higher speeds. It is compatible with Ifit. We've had it almost 2 years and love it. It's VERY heavy, husband says if we move it stays with the house if we can't have someone else move it for us. It gets used at least 5 days a week, usually 6-7 between the two of us.

We did purchase it through Sears, it was a gift and MIL paid a little more than this for it. I love it! It's set up in an extra bedroom, which is our workout room.