Help! I need Greenberry Shakeology recipes!

Hey guys! I've pretty much tired myself out of Chocolate Shakeology and am about to open up my bag of Greenberry Shakeology! What are some of your favorite Greenberry Shakeology recipes?? I remember trying it one time with only vanilla soy milk and hating it. I think I did it all wrong. Please help a girl out! Thank yous in advance! :drinker: :heart:

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    what is a greenberry?
  • i haven't had greenberry but have you looked on the shakeology site for recipes?
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    No, no you don't.
  • Cranktastic
    Cranktastic Posts: 1,517 Member
    Is that like a dingleberry?
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Is that like a dingleberry?

those are probably tastier.
  • LMAO! Is it that bad, guys?? I might have to return it and get the Tropical one!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    LMAO! Is it that bad, guys?? I might have to return it and get the Tropical one!

Hmmm. Still not exactly my approach yet, but the right idea.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Hey guys! I've pretty much tired myself out of Chocolate Shakeology and am about to open up my bag of Greenberry Shakeology! What are some of your favorite Greenberry Shakeology recipes?? I remember trying it one time with only vanilla soy milk and hating it. I think I did it all wrong. Please help a girl out! Thank yous in advance! :drinker: :heart:

Step 1: Throw away or return for a refund (Bottom of the bag guarantee!)
    Step 2: Buy any one of the numerous great tasting shakes that need no recipe to make it taste good while also being a lot cheaper
    Step 3: Profit
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    LMAO! Is it that bad, guys?? I might have to return it and get the Tropical one!

so close.
  • You could try just eating regular food. :flowerforyou:
  • jofjltncb6
    You could try just eating regular food. :flowerforyou:

But you don't understand! What about the proprietary blend?
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    I actually developed a liking for it and I like it better than regular food (thank you) when I don't have time to prepare a meal or if I need to go to bed right after I get off work and haven't been able to eat all shift (I work nights).

That being said, get some Tropicana 50 (50 cals per serving) in either orange or blueberry/pom and use that with any variety of frozen mixed fruit (I like berries or a tropical blend). At first I hated the greenberry and then I got to the point where I like it better than the chocolate.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    LMAO! Is it that bad, guys?? I might have to return it and if I want to continue drinking some shakes I'll just get the some less expensive regular protein powder and just keep track of my calories!

Fixed it for you.
  • jofjltncb6
    LMAO! Is it that bad, guys?? I might have to return it and if I want to continue drinking some shakes I'll just get the some less expensive regular protein powder and just keep track of my calories!

Fixed it for you.

Eh, more or less.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Okay, having been a huge drinker of regular protein drinks and green smoothies, I got a little burned out and found Shakeology. I like it. I don't use it every day, but I like the taste and who cares if I am paying x amount for them. A ton of people are spending more than that at Starbucks every day and it's their money, not mine. What's up with all the hating? I'm not a coach and I like the product. Why is everyone so down on people just because they like something that tastes good, is easy to make, and is good for them? Who cares if it's not what you drink?!!!
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Okay, having been a huge drinker of regular protein drinks and green smoothies, I got a little burned out and found Shakeology. I like it. I don't use it every day, but I like the taste and who cares if I am paying x amount for them. A ton of people are spending more than that at Starbucks every day and it's their money, not mine. What's up with all the hating? I'm not a coach and I like the product. Why is everyone so down on people just because they like something that tastes good, is easy to make, and is good for them? Who cares if it's not what you drink?!!!
    Because some people hate giving money to bandits. :drinker:
  • jofjltncb6

I'm still not convinced about the "good for them" part. Once I clear that hurdle, I can try to reconcile the "relative value compared to other products" problem. And finally, then I'd just need to figure out where to buy it. It's strangely not available in stores.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member

If you want to spend more money because you like the taste, that's great. But..the problem is, most people are convinced that in order to lose weight they need to follow the Shakeology system. This is simply not true. The "hating," as you put it, stems from all of the misinformation about needing some sort of system or program or fad diet in order to succeed, as though just understanding that weight is lost and maintained by the amount of calories you take in. Nobody "needs" Shakeolegy, or Weight Watchers, or any other program for that matter.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    another beachbody coach forum post
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    What the hell is shakeology? Is is like scientology of the shake world?! Eeeeeek?! I am from the UK so have no idea about a lot of stuff that the yanks can get hold of...