My final results *before and afters included*

Options

Replies

• shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and I'm not seeing any extra 2lbs!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    You are amazing!! You look fabulous & you have a gorgeous figure!!

Congrats on all your hard work :)

Thanks!!! :))))
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    You look fabulous and I'm not seeing any extra 2lbs!

THanks and back at ya! You look great!
  • Karenvonw
    Karenvonw Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You have done such a great job and are such an inspiration!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    To all that have been messaging me asking what I have done... Im gonna lay it all out.... No tricks, no diets, no pills... I ate and still eat WHAT I WANT... I never "deleated" any foods from my life... I still went out to dinner, still do, ate and eat chocolate, desserts, alcoholic drinks, I just do it all in MODERATION. That is the key! I used to eat a TON of food because I liked it... food was my happiness... I suffer from depression, OCD and anxiety... I take medication... I took days off and one day a week, I ate ANYTHING I wanted... (a cheat day)... I ate around 1200-1400 cal a day... It took me 6 months to lose 48+ lbs... doing MY way... no gym memberships, no fancy equipment... Just good old walking, jogging, and riding my bike... I started out just walking a mile here and there and bumped it up to walking 6 miles every other day... and jogging a mile... I rode my bike for about an hour on the days I didnt walk... 1 hour for me was equal to about 10 miles... I didnt take it slow, when I was walking/jogging/riding, I gave it my all... I didnt wimp it out... I set small mini goals... if you look at my profile you will see that... It took time and dedication... there were days I gave up.. but remembered tomorrow was another new day and I picked back up... I may not be "skinny" or even "thin" to some... to me, I am thin/thick... I will ALWAYS have curves,.. I have big hip bones, thighs and breasts... I am proud of my body and my transformation... weight loss is different for everyone... I dont want my bones showing... I think its gross... I will continue to just work on maintaining and toning... I am a mother, and a woman and I want that to show through my body... :) I will bump my calorie intake to about 2200 to maintain all of MY hard work!! Anything else, please ask!! :)
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! You have done such a great job and are such an inspiration!

Thank you so much! It means a lot for someone to say I am their inspiration! :)
  • CherronRW
    Options
    WTG, you look amazing
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You look great, awesome work!!! :drinker:
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Your look wonderful!!! Your hard work has paid off!!
  • Kynzmomma09
    Kynzmomma09 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    congrats! i took one pic in the beginning, im down 17 lbs, going to take another at 25 lbs down. ive been losing since Aug, my ultimate goal is 40 lbs off. when reading success stories like urs, it gives me more motivation to STAY STRONG. again, congrats!
  • Missi3601
    Options
    amazing! You look awesome! Great job hun!
  • sullrico18
    sullrico18 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Very inspirational! :-)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good for you
  • ivyabroad
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That's totally awesome results. I'm just starting for "reals" and your success is a great motivator. Enjoy!!!
  • McShell12
    McShell12 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!!!

My husband loved you saying about "curves." :laugh:
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    you look great now and its great to hear in your post that you FEEL great too!!
    I noticed you mentioned your curvy shape...
    i was looking at your pictures and omg, i have the SAME EXACT BODY SHAPE. the only difference is i am 6 feet tall, but seriously i was like omg we look the same! so i'm going to stand strong too and just be proud of the shape that i have.

Congrats on your weight loss !!!!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thank you everyone!

Women: We need to embrace our bodies and the curves we were given! I think most guys enjoy a little "meat" and curves over the bone bags anyway! hahaha... sorry boney girls... just stating my opinion! :)
  • perfecttwelve
    perfecttwelve Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Very inspired to see another C-section, curvy mama reach her goal! All the best during maintenance!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    You look awesome! Very inspired to see another C-section, curvy mama reach her goal! All the best during maintenance!
    Thank you!! :)
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and congratulations on your success! What I love even more is your confidence :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!