Replies

• FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    wow amazing job! You look great!
  • nnoifeld
    nnoifeld Posts: 116
    Options
    Great job! Your hard work and determination paid off! All I could say was wow when I saw your "after" pics!
  • kclynn7
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job and losing the weight, and keeping the secret! That part would have been hard for me too :)
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look STUNNING! I love your story!!
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    great story, amazing job:drinker:
  • yepitsmel
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story! What an inspiration you are to me. You look amazing!!!
  • 9410hayden
    9410hayden Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look amazing! Great job! What a wonderful story to tell!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Your hard work was definitely worth it, you are HOT!! :smokin:
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    :smile: Gurrrrrllllllllllllll YOU got it goin' on!!!!!!!!! Get it Gurrrlllllll!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your story! What a motivation!

Please if you don't mind - would you befriend my sister? Her sign in is bdj51 - she is new - rather she is back on MFP. I'm so excited for her and for ME! I will send you a friend request as well!

Gurrrrllllll YOU rock! LOL!!!!:smile:
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations on your success!!
  • Colorfulbutterfly
    Options
    Wow!!! what a powerful story! Thanks for sharing! You look AMAZING!!! :)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Wowza, what a hot mama you are!
  • chnkysoup
    chnkysoup Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    So great to read your story as I started out at 220 but I am 5'6. At my lowest weight in high school of 125 I was waaay too skinny, I look best right around 150 so I am shooting for 160 at the moment, see how that looks and feels then I figure I will reassess and lose more if I feel I need to. You look great and your story was very inspiring!!
  • jspence11
    Options
    Nice Job!
  • sweetd_cali
    sweetd_cali Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congrats for sticking with it! You look amazing!
  • Mommyfate
    Mommyfate Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow, GO YOU!!
    I didn't keep my weightloss a secret, but some of my family didn't quite grasp the amount of change my body made. My aunt sent me a long underwear set for my birthday. And long underwear is supposed to be snug so you can wear it under cloths... they are just completely baggy on me. When she came to my wedding she was quite surprised at how much smaller I was! ( I wear the underwear for pajamas ;)

Keep up the good work, you look stunning!
  • LadyRhodes01
    LadyRhodes01 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring story! You look great! Thanks for sharing! You've always been the a beautiful girl, now you're a gorgeous woman!
  • skkuper
    skkuper Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    congrats! You look great!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This was a great story and an awesome transformation! Would love to hear how you kept it a secret for that long! Congrats!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    you r absolutely stunning. well done :o))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!