5'4" female 218 down to 120 pics

Options

Replies

• xMissLouBx
    Options
    Very inspirational. You are a very pretty girl, big or small - but your story and pictures are just amazing, and giving more motivation towards my goal :) .
  • JOOZAA
    Options
    Thank you so much for this - I joined today - you are the perfect inspiration! Well done - what a wonderful thing you have done for your children and yourself x
  • SlimmingSarah2012
    Options
    I needed to hear your story this morning! Thank you for sharing!
  • hiddenaudacity
    hiddenaudacity Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You're stunning! Great work :) Need more bikini photos!! Hehe
  • Cappicorn
    Cappicorn Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazingly motivating! I'm hoping to have the same results and same reactions from my inlaws when I visit them next summer :) How was your mother's reaction??
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Congrats on your huge accomplishent! It's funny that you mentioned seats being so hard, cause I have a ways to go but I noticed last night while sitting on the floor that it hurt because I have less padding!
  • queencat3
    Options
    Dreams can come true! I'm glad that have achieved such success. Your story is very inspirational!
  • hinzee4
    hinzee4 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    A great story and pictures to go with it! Inspiring! It's crazy but I've always felt as though I was fat at 180 in high school and I look at some of those pictures now and I would call my self on the thin side. Funny how the brain works. Thanks for the story and the pictures!!!
  • LeslieC1970
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations.
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing story. Congratulations!! You look amazing and I'm glad you feel great. It was so nice to read your story because you could have been telling my story, except I'm struggling with the weight. Thank you for motivating me :)
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow indeed. HOTTIE! What a great, honest, post. Thanks for being so inspiring !!!!
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Really wonderful job. Also, it's funny that you mention the cold part because after losing a good amount of weight, I experienced the same thing and have never heard anyone else mention it before. :)
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    You look like Portia DeRossi. That's a good thing! Very inspiring. So happy for you.
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Wow! you look great! I'm glad you got to where your happy! Remember to keep it off for yourself!
  • michelleesther
    michelleesther Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are a true inspiration!
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You're the gorgeous, hot one now!!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • iFeelBrandNew
    iFeelBrandNew Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    i. love. you.
  • Zeyhn
    Zeyhn Posts: 4
    Options
    Great story, I am glad you made your goal. :)
    And you look hot!
  • momofthreesons
    momofthreesons Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Great dedication and hard work!!! Yayayyyyy You!!! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!