5'4" female 218 down to 120 pics

Options

Replies

• AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    wow that is absolutely incredible!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: CONGRATS!
  • Gumbie7
    Gumbie7 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    How did you do it? How long did it take?
  • Zedusa
    Zedusa Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great story. I too want to add that you look A M A Z I N G!!! Thanks for inspiring all of us!!
  • Mz_AnGeLic
    Options
    What an amazing transformation, congrats!
  • jennable
    jennable Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Incredible!
  • axnesshj
    axnesshj Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story...I can relate to parts of it and I'm sure you will inspire and touch other people with it. You look great and apparently you are doing wonderfully...enjoy your little ones!
  • FitStephieMomma
    FitStephieMomma Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP is right. So inspiring. Im almost 29, with a 2 year old and 3 year old at 216lbs so I am in the boat you were in. Havent been under 200 in 8 years. GREAT job!
  • slimjourney
    Options
    Wow,I'm the same weight and height to start, you give me such hope. what was it that you did for exercise? especially since you have two kids. :smile:
    God bless your strength and determination.
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    Amazing.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    WOW! AMAZING!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kathyreyes120
    Options
    :bigsmile: ur story really wowed me!! you inspired me to get to my goal weight,, i just started using myfitnesspal 5days ago and im really working on it everyday and logging all my workouts and food intake,, hoepfully i will get to my goal in 6months to a year,, thank you so much for sharing your very inspiring story!! keep it up and CONGRATS!! :) to a new you!!
  • sydimar
    sydimar Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You make me want to cry in a good way that is. You are strong and beautiful and brave.
    Your determination inspires me and I know it will inspire others as well.
    Thanks for sharing
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!!!
  • xaniza
    xaniza Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    go you!!! You must feel fantastic =)
  • caroalec
    caroalec Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Great job!
  • Findingmyathlete
    Findingmyathlete Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I loved reading your story. I felt like I could totally relate. You are an amazing woman! Beautiful pictures. What an awesome transformation :) Good job!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fabulous, thank you for sharing your secret :wink:

Cheers:drinker:
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for telling your story and for the photos too. You are amazing. Your baby is totally adorable in the photo.
    My daughter had a baby who didn't sleep until she was 4 and her pediatrician recommended using melatonin. It helped her get on a regular sleep schedule and now she only needs it once in a while for a few days...she's 8 now. Loved the remark from your sister, "Where's the rest of you?" So cool.
  • BellaNoel87
    BellaNoel87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful I'm 5'4 and this gives a bit of a push to keep striving towards my goals congrats!!:)
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Wow! I bet you feel even better!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!