5'4" female 218 down to 120 pics

Options

Replies

• QMHayden
    QMHayden Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I too can only say wow....that's where I'm hoping to be sooner than later, 130s is my goal, u show that it can be done, congrats, u look awesome!
  • ASDavis72
    ASDavis72 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!! You look beautiful!!!
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous! Great job!!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    This story is just WOW and you looked just WOW....So impressed and inspired....
  • Paradise007
    Options
    Your story is so amazing! Just curious what was your daily calorie goal?
  • ibach08
    ibach08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    O...M....G... You look absolutely stunning! Awesome transformation pictures:) Feel proud!
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Shockingly amazing!

I honestly can't tell you how much wonder you've done, not only for yourself but for everyone now reading this post. You're amazing and a true inspiration. I'm 5'5" and started at 211lbs. My goal is 130. So we're from very similar backgrounds regarding weight loss. To see this and to see how QUICKLY you accomplished this... Is unbelievably astounding. I'm definitely bookmarking this for future reference. THANK YOU so much for posting and a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! I know exactly what you mean about the vanity because TRUTHFULLY, that's my biggest goal too. ;)

My only question is, other than walking/taking care of your little one, I have to ask... Did you do ANY other exercises? Or was it mostly diet mixed in with your already active activity level (infants are 24/7 jobs, yupyup).

Have you tried swaddling for overnight sleep?
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Sensational! You are the pretty one now. I am very happy for you.
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wowza, you look fantastic!
  • ThereseIShere
    ThereseIShere Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I am ahh'ed to the highest degree and inspired to believe the vision I have for myself IS possible. You are proven this CAN be done. WOW! WOW! WOW!
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look great! you are seriously beautiful, such a huge inspiration to me! We are about the same height and have similar sw. congrats!
  • HananYako30
    HananYako30 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    WOW CONGRATULATIONS
  • perfecttwelve
    perfecttwelve Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Great story! The part about people not making eye contact with you or smiling back at you before you lost weight made me sad.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Mostly diet. I swam everyday over the summer and that certainly helped but dieting was the biggest part of the equation. I started around 2k calories and just dropped it be 100 every few weeks. I currently live around 1500 but for the last 10lbs I had to keep it around 1k to see results. I was able to adjust my calories up without a gain so it seems to work. He is a bit big for a swaddle now, he started kicking the swaddle off at around 5 months.
  • orangefour
    orangefour Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    WOW! You've done an amazing job and you look wonderful! Congratulations.
  • seaside77
    seaside77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Stunning :) Congratulations!
  • JulieHig
    JulieHig Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations!
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I so love your story and you're gorgeous! Great work. :)
  • nationalparklover
    nationalparklover Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Really amazing story/transformation! Congratulations and I wish I had been there when you walked in and showed off your new body to your family. What a great feeling that must have been!

As for your baby....have you read the Richard Ferber book on Solving your child's sleep problems? It is soooo worth getting. I was doing it all wrong with my first one and at 8 months, he still wasn't sleeping through the night. After reading Ferber's book (or really just a chapter or two), I had him sleeping through the night after a week. Yes, I had to let him cry a little bit but after the first 3 nights, there was barely a wimper. I think the first night, it took 45 minutes of crying (and you don't just leave them in there screaming or anything), the second night, it took like 15 minutes and the third, only like 5 minutes. Then he was sleeping through. It was like a miracle.

Good luck and congratulations again!
  • T1tootness
    T1tootness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How did you do it? You look amazing!! Congratulations!!!!:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!