100+lbs to lose...

Options
I have had the myfitnesspal app on my iPhone for some time now but do not have the suppose of friends I need to join me on my journey. I have lost 21lbs so far but I still have over a hundred to my goal weight. Who wants to join me in the 100+ club? I keep up with my daily entries and write little messages to myself but it would be nice to have others giving their words of encouragement too. I am open to anyone who is serious about making healthy living a necessity.

SW:260lbs
CW:239lbs
GW:125lbs

Replies

• kimberlyhaddix
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am on here everyday and I have lost 20 pounds so far and still have a hundred to go. It's a long journey made a little easier when you have a few friends.
  • Determined518
    Determined518 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 lbs to loose, I dunno if you only wanted 100+ ???
  • Vanyao
    Vanyao Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also looking to loose 100+lbs and could always use more friends. :)
  • AmandaTWaH
    AmandaTWaH Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 pounds in and trying to lose a total of 200 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    You all are more than welcome to add me...I started my journey needing to loose 100+, and know if you put your mind,heart and soul you all can do it...I am here for support, tips, encouragement and to keep you focus....FEEL FREE TO FRIEND REQUEST ME:)
  • victoriadw84
    victoriadw84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone on this forum! Feel free to add me, Iove to provide support and motivation (dont mind it in return too lol) My goal is to get down 75lbs! I have lost 7lbs so far and its been a month and a half.
  • lumyrainstar
    Options
    I have just started myfitnesspal this past week and I have well over a hundred pounds to lose. Two hundred would be fantastic. Any friends welcome to add me if you want. I just started and I'm few and far between with friends on this site. Thanks
  • grumpy2032
    grumpy2032 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have lots to loose too. I am 5 ft and just under 300 lbs.so I think 150 is good amount for me and a long way to go .
  • karenjean03
    Options
    HELLO :)

You are more than welcome to add me - I have 200+ lbs to lose and I am about 20 lbs in - losing a little momentum - lots of support needed...
  • Hmartin1
    Options
    Hey!

I have lost 52 lbs. over the last 7 months and have 54lbs. left that I would like to lose - so just about halfway there! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Just keep on logging and exercising and you'll do it. I lost 98 pounds and I treat it like a game. Its more of a lifestyle and attitude change. Have fun make some challenges for yourself and next thing you know you'll be telling someone on the forums it wasn't hard and you enjoyed yourself. oh wait....
  • Shagi
    Shagi Posts: 19
    Options
    Hey
    I'm gonna to lose 50 and I'm planning to lose them before christmas. Fell free to add me!
  • MorgueJunkie
    Options
    It's nice to have people trying to achieve the same goals!
  • sheliawilliamsf
    sheliawilliamsf Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    my name is shelia and I have 200 lbs. to lose .I would like to be a support friend for you and vise versa .I have lost at least five lbs. I started at 379 last time I weighed in I was 374 .I don't know how to set the chart when I reentered my starting weight from 370 to 379 it reset everything ,then when I entered 374 it changed my starting wieght.I am still leary of using my scale it is hard for me to see.I do journal and some strecthing exercising ,occasionally walking.You are welcome to go to my site and look.My feelings are it is easier for someone who has lost a large amt. of weight or has as much weight to lose will be familar with the struggles I face.
  • cIaireBear
    Options
    I've lost 50 and need another 50. Feel free to add me. :)
  • redfireangel
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone :) i have 200 to loose and would love the support!!
  • beansm62
    Options
    You can also add me. Lost 4 and over 100 to go. Good luck.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    im in.
    SW 267
    CW 265
    GW 130
  • lifenfast4ward
    lifenfast4ward Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have lost 38 pounds so far and I have another 76 to go.....

SW 274
    CW 236
    GW160
  • CindiVB
    CindiVB Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really admire your starting up and losing weight! Congratulations for every pound!!! Any advice about starting a new way of life - a life of exercise and healthy food? I find exercise to be the hardest thing for me to do! I always seem to find other things more important to do with my time - only I need to realize that helping my body is something very important and needs to be a priority. I have always put myself on the back burner. It is time to put myself first and I am finding it extremely hard.