Before/After clean eating (9 months post prego) July-Dec 1

Options
Post baby, I lost my "baby weight" in about 6 weeks. I was back to 176... I put on 10 pounds by summer and was at a record 186! yikes. Peek baby weight was 196.

I started eating clean and working out 3-5 hours/wk starting mid August. I have a cheat once a week. My daughter is now nine months old and I feel like I can proudly go to the pool with her. And go to a hotspot for our 5 year anniversary without being insecure. I'm planning on toning up more yet. I'm 3 pounds away from my original ultimate goal. Very proud of my efforts, this community has been huge to me!

July
Here is the before pic (I always used my girly to shield myself and belly in photos):
playdate.jpg

Mid Sept:
photo18.jpg
photo17.jpg

Dec 1
photo16.jpg
sidedec1.jpg

9 months post baby. Clean eating and workouts have paid off!

Replies

• Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Way to stick with it!
  • Kristinj589
    Kristinj589 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great work! :)
  • paruls86
    paruls86 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome.......:drinker:

I have a very unrelated question..... what kind of birth did you have.... coz from what i've seen on mfp a mother rarely has this kind of abdomen without working out big time........
  • skle1978
    Options
    Great Job!!! My problem has never been the baby weight....I was back to my original weight within 6 weeks each time......the problem was I fat before. :)
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look Awesome.......:drinker:

I have a very unrelated question..... what kind of birth did you have.... coz from what i've seen on mfp a mother rarely has this kind of abdomen without working out big time........

Had a vaginal delivery... with a few complications.. but didn't have to go under the knife in the end. thank God!
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Fantastic job! Great job to show other women that they don't have to fear pregnancy and that they can get their bodies back ! Thank you!
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Great work! It has totally paid off!!! You should be verrrry thankful for your skin genetics! You don't even look like you have a "baby belly". I'm jealous
  • jessicaclairel
    Options
    Great job!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • ayersan
    ayersan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I look like I have had baby belly, and I am a dude.

:(
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! I'm jealous of your boobs:blushing: Keep up the good work!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! I'm jealous of your boobs:blushing: Keep up the good work!

haha you and i both,lol... i wish i had some... what do you think it was that really made the difference for you
  • eandrsmom
    Options
    Jealous!!!! I am 5 years post partum and still not quite there! Great job!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work, I wouldn't have even been able to tell you had a baby!
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I wish I had your boobs :grumble: :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look awesome!!
    I haven't had a baby and your tummy looks better than mine! Your body looks strong and beautiful :) Keep up your amazing work!
  • sleepygirl38
    sleepygirl38 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    way to go! you got a bikini body and its not even summer yet
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!

I had my baby girl in June, and I really really wish I had figured out this MFP thing in June or July -- I tried on my own to lose the baby weight and got absolutely nowhere. Now I'm a little over 20 days into tracking at 8 lbs down! I could have been so much further otherwise. Oh, well. It's never too late!

Thank you for being such a fabulous inspiration!!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Jealous!!!! I am 5 years post partum and still not quite there! Great job!

My babies are 22 and 18 and I still have a baby belly:wink:
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!

The thing that helped the most was probably support! Nobody really seemed to notice my weight loss until I was down 20+ pounds. So having people on MFP encourage me, my hubs, my ifbb pro friend (who did my meal planning and cardio assigning) and my girlfriends encouraging me was huge!
    Two of my girlfriends and I started a chat between our mobiles that we connect daily on... K several times a day. We chat about successes, funny things, failures, our hubbies eating crap foods in front of us and send each other sweet fitness motivation pics. Every bit has helped along the way!

P.s. even though I had someone do my meals.. Mfp helped me keep on track and be sure I wasn't sneaking food in without seeing it's impact. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!