5'1 From 180 to 115. Finally at my goal!

Options
I started my weight-loss journey early this year, I've lost about 65lbs. I think I am finally comfortable in my own skin! This is the first time I've ever posted on here, but I was feeling so inspired by all the other posts I thought this might inspire someone else to reach their goal.

BeforeSmall.jpg

AfterSmall.jpg

Replies

• lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    congrats on that amazing loss. what do you think it was that helped you the most to get to your goal?
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    You look great, well done! :flowerforyou:
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    congrats!
  • jsanders1965
    Options
    Impressive! Keep up the great work. Maintenance can be very hard and the most difficult. Just keep doing what you're doing. Not only do you look better, I bet you feel better and your health is better. :)
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • amyziegler6
    amyziegler6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    congrats on that amazing loss. what do you think it was that helped you the most to get to your goal?

Thank you! I think that it was mostly portion size and keeping track of what I was eating, I realized quickly that I was eating way too much. I've changed my lifestyle completely to be more healthy all around.
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! :flowerforyou: Bet you are feeling great too!! WTG!!!
  • Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING I KNOW YOU MUST FEEL GREAT WHAT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!!
  • rurumomo
    Options
    great job what is your meal plan and workout?
  • amyziegler6
    amyziegler6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Impressive! Keep up the great work. Maintenance can be very hard and the most difficult. Just keep doing what you're doing. Not only do you look better, I bet you feel better and your health is better. :)

That's the one thing that scares me the most, keeping the weight off! But I've come this far, I can't stop now I have to keep pushing. I feel amazing, thanks for the kind words!
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options

That's the one thing that scares me the most, keeping the weight off! But I've come this far, I can't stop now I have to keep pushing. I feel amazing, thanks for the kind words!

Just make sure you don't take it too far--by not stopping now I hope that means finding a healthy way to maintain. Best of luck to you. you look phenomenal.
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, well done!!
  • aunty_gaga
    aunty_gaga Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • 84woolf
    84woolf Posts: 153
    Options
    Truly amazing! You must feel incredible...you look it!
  • starstuckinajar
    Options
    You look fab! I'm sure if you were motivated enough to loose that much weight, you've taught yourself some great tools that will help you maintain the loss. Great job! and you are a inspiration!
  • bmskid
    bmskid Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You're like a whole different person! Beautiful job!
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    You'll be fine in maintenance as long as you keep watching what you are doing. Go up in calories slowly until you get where you stop losing, then keep tracking for a while until you find a sweet spot.

Congratulations!
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo .... Howdy hot stuff. :love: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations!! :D
  • jeweljeans
    jeweljeans Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Keep healthy!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!