5'1 From 180 to 115. Finally at my goal!

Options

Replies

• Calaf67
    Calaf67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your goal!! You have just inspire me to continue!!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and I bet you feel great! Congrats to you! You've earned it!
  • mzkayvee
    mzkayvee Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm around the same height with the same goal! How did you do it!?! Very inspirational indeed!
  • Cupcakejen
    Cupcakejen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! What is your food intake like per day, if you don't mind? I am truly inspired by you!
  • kittybabexo
    Options
    You look amazing! :) you've really inspired me now :))
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh you totally rock..
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! So, how many calories did you eat per day and what kind of exercise did you do? I am 4'10" and started out at 180 pounds and want to get down to 120 pounds or so. I would love to hear how long it took and what you did.
  • LINIA
    LINIA Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    We are the same height just about, that is a wonderful weight 4 u! The best of luck doing your maintenance, keeping the weight off requires constant vigilance!
  • tat2dzombiegirl
    tat2dzombiegirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! This is so inspiring! Thank you for sharing! :)
  • sandkrain
    sandkrain Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS and thank you so much for sharing -- it gives us all hope (especially us fellow 5'1"ers)
    Would love to know what your daily calorie and exercise goals were/ are. THANKS!
  • chloelovecats
    Options
    congratulations! you look amazing! makes me want to work harder now :)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Probably slightly inappropriate, but I have a lot of short friends and losing that much weight makes such a huge difference... and your boobs look fabulous! :) i was so sad when i started dropping weight and went from a full C to what will eventually be an A when I hit my goal weight. I'm jealous!
  • 0Karina0
    0Karina0 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! <3 I'm also 5'1'', but my goal is 105, (4 lbs away! >3<)
  • amyziegler6
    amyziegler6 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! What is your food intake like per day, if you don't mind? I am truly inspired by you!
    Thank you! My calorie intake was 1,200, but since I've reached my goal I've been slowly trying to eat a more so I don't keep losing.
  • Effpcos
    Effpcos Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look amazing, =)
  • tgreiner
    tgreiner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • gerryca
    gerryca Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a wonderful change to your life. I like the advice another person offered - go up in calories very slowly until you stop losing, and then stop at that point for awhile to see how it goes. After that it's just a matter of keeping track of what you are doing. Good luck and thanks for sharing.
  • Kristin2984
    Options
    You are inspirational! Great job on your loss!
  • LRRyle
    LRRyle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You are a beautiful person!
  • sondra0112
    Options
    You're beautiful! Great Job and thanks for sharing. My stats are similar, gives me hope and motivation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!