Skinnnnnny Wednesday Challenge! Join us!

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    I wanna play too.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Me 2. Especially the part about not eating after dinner.

Ditto!!!! :happy:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I am so in. I was so bad today but I had MOPS (mother of preschooler) but they let birth Thur kindergarten and we always have a meal and I don't know the calories and I really don't want to know to. And then to top it off my parent babysit Caia and we got to go out to for a date witch we haven't been able to do for 7 mounts. We went to Perkins and I don't want to know my calories for that to. It was so nice to go out for a bit by our self without Caia. But now it is time to get back on track.
  • ashley_alm
    ashley_alm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!
  • cds2327
    cds2327 Posts: 439
    Options
    Going for three weeks in a row!!!
  • LifeAfter50
    Options
    Game on.... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: I love the motivation everyone gives on here!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Hump Day - Here we come!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • laurenbausch
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds like a great idea! I'm up a pound today. I workout at the gym, I don't eat crazy bad foods, but I quit smoking, and the pounds are adding up. Could some of this be muscle gain? I do lift weights. . . UGH! I can't give up! What's the alternative? I'm so frustrated!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Ok......Heeeeeeeeere we go! I had a healthy breakfast, am hitting the treadmill before work and plan on chugging the H20 all day! I am planning another evening workout as well! Oh yes, it is going to be a good day! STAY STRONG! :heart:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Not sure about doubling the exercise... 60 minutes on the elliptical is all I can pretty much stand :laugh:
  • tsherwin
    tsherwin Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello everyone! :bigsmile: I'm in too!! double the water no problem! but the healthy food i already sort of blew with the banana bread I had for breakfast! but the rest of the day should be great!
    since it's double day - I think I'll double my exercise too!:glasses:
  • mossmommy
    mossmommy Posts: 63
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I started off this morning great with two glasses of water so far. And I had enough willpower to avoid IHOP at 2am with friends, even though a Bacon Egg Cheeseburger did sound amazing. But doing good today. Hoping the rain will clear up so I can take the dog and baby for a walk. Good luck everyone!
  • tmlane810
    tmlane810 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would love to join!! I struggle everyday especially mid week and weekends!KI do drink about 10 glasses of water a day, so I won't double it. But I can stand to double my workout and not randomly snacking, especially after dinner!! I love MFP!!!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    okay, I am starting my day off well, I have already had 17 ounces of water and it is only breakfast. So water off to a good start. Exercise is in the plan and I have had a pretty good breakfast.
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    Heyy. It's 11:45 am...so far I did 30 minutes of exercise, still need to get another 30 in. I usually drink about 6 cups of water so today I am aiming for 12. Two cups down, 10 to go. And I plan on not having anything after dinner--except my after dinner coffee--thats crucial lol. Check in with yall later :glasses:
  • rosalie_g
    rosalie_g Posts: 71
    Options
    I'm in!!! Just what I need right now!
  • JeniF1979
    JeniF1979 Posts: 18
    Options
    I am in! I have already remembered to take all of my supplements this morning and I am going to log all of my food right now:)
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    ok so far healthy breakfast and 3 glasses of water down. 65 minutes on the treadmill and I increased my sprints to 4 of them instead of 2. I still have more exersize on the schedule with my Wii, the last day of the 30 day challenge and then I may do another workout in the spiirit of double. I alos applied for two jobs this morning instead of one. I am getting carried away away with the double!
  • ashley_alm
    ashley_alm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My wednesday is off to a good start. i'm taking the kids out for a trip to the store to get our exercise in (pushing a twin stroller is quite a workout) and then to do my usual workout this evening. along with healthy eating and no snacking at all today.. well i'm gonna go chug some water! goodluck everyone!!
  • jessw86
    jessw86 Posts: 29
    Options
    Half way through the day hope everyone is staying motivated! I know I am! I've already got in more than half of my water, exercised on the elliptical for an hour, and have the mind set to eat well this evening, even though my family is traveling out of town for my nephews ball game and the places to get a quick dinner are going to be limited... I know i can do it though, just mind over matter!!! :) Keep it up everyone!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting Fab50. I've been at work:frown:

My food dairy and topics are not working well:huh: they seem to have trouble when certain ads come up.

64 ounces water down. time to get in a workout, and plan one for later in the day.

Let us all know how you're doing. If you post it you own it, and it keeps us all motivated.