Anyone here to lose baby weight

Options
I have a 2 year old and 9 month old trying to lose roughly 60 lbs in total and im looking for friends with similar goals. I just started my weight loss journey a week ago and i got on the scale this morning and lost 1.6 lbs. I think if i have more friends that are supportive and in the same boat i will be able to stay on track. So please feel free to add me and i am recording my journey on youtube as well.
http://www.youtube.com/user/simoneonamission

Replies

• teacookie
    teacookie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP today, and am looking to lose some baby weight too. It sounds like our goals are really similar; I'd like to lose about 45 lbs, and run a 5K in the spring. And agreed! - support will make all the difference :-)
  • Mteach1
    Options
    I have a 9 month old as well and want to lose about 35 lbs. It's hard with a baby! You can friend me:)
  • starjewel16
    starjewel16 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have a 15 month old and looking to lose about 40 pounds. Yes it's pathetic, but I have only lost five pounds since I had him. None of the rest wants to budge. Feel free to add me!
  • TwelveTwentyOne
    TwelveTwentyOne Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I just had my 3rd daughter 3 months ago. I'm working on losing about 15 pounds. I've been doing the 30day shred and seeing some nice changes in my body. I'd love to be added to give and get support!!
  • snarf432
    snarf432 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Love to support.. I have a 4 yr old a 2 year old and 9 month old. Need to loose about...oh shoot...i need to loose a lot.. :) Add me if you like
  • malery06
    malery06 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I had my second baby 2 months ago and have 16 lbs to go. You guys can go ahead and add me! :)
  • Autumnsun26
    Autumnsun26 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have a 9 month old I had a csection I need to lose 40 lbs to get to my pre prego weight but I'd love to lose more! Lol it's rough but this is my first day here :)
  • amurphy198
    Options
    I would love to offer support! I also have a 2 year old and 9 month old. The weight from the first hadn't dropped off and I was already pregnant again! It's frustrating for sure to drop the pounds.
  • mindilina
    mindilina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have a 10 month old and I need to lose 37lbs. I'm about 6 weeks into losing weight and wishing that I had started way earlier. I don't know about you ladies but my poor belly needs some serious work. Feel free to friend me. I've set a goal to be a healthy BMI by my daughters 1st birthday and it's only 8 short weeks away and roughly 12lbs!
  • mindilina
    mindilina Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Correction 10lbs lol
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    add me i have 15-20 pounds to go! XD