Flavored Water??

Options
I know im probably being paranoid and thinking too much into the subject, but anyone else thinks its almost impossible for it to have no actual calories/sugars?? I wouldnt have trouble believing it, if the taste wasnt so sweet and sugary like <8(

Replies

• dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Fake sugar. Unless it's all natural...but if that were the case, it shouldn't taste sugary. Stick with regular, it's best.
  • TopazDazzles
    Options
    I know right? I'm pretty sure though that the artificial sweeteners are what's making it taste sweet. It's said that artificial sweeteners are about two to three times sweeter than sugar itself. And since artificial sweeteners don't have many/any calories, it's an effective way to cut out excess sugar. Unfortunately, artificial sweeteners are bad for you.

Happy holidays :)
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    i dont know if i agree or disagree but i use mio water enhancers...only way i can drink water like there is no tomorrow :P
  • Kristin2984
    Options
    Camfields brand sparkling flavored water is really good and has no artificial flavors or sweeteners. It doesnt taste sweet but it has a nice flavor if you are bored with plain water.
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I like the MiO flavors, there has been a lot of discussion as to whether these kinds of flavors are bad for you. I am using it daily and continue to lose weight so for me it's worth it.
  • girlfabulous10
    girlfabulous10 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How about adding some lemon, lime or orange slices to your water bottle? It adds flavor without all that artificial stuff
  • passmetheducksauce
    passmetheducksauce Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    only way i will drink water is adding crystal light into it. the sunrise orange flavor tastes exactly like tropicana orange juice. fact
  • EmpathyBot
    EmpathyBot Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    How about adding some lemon, lime or orange slices to your water bottle? It adds flavor without all that artificial stuff

This also works for sliced strawberries/cherries.
    Or muddling raspberries etc.
  • 0Karina0
    0Karina0 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your opinions! <3 I will stick with normal water/adding fruit slices :D