My final results *before and afters included*

Options

Replies

• LCunkle83
    Options
    You look amazing and congratulations on your success! What I love even more is your confidence :happy:

Thank you! Me too!! lol.. :)
  • dottygarcia
    Options
    For the legs and hips, I highly recommend Butt Bible! The results show up pretty quickly. After two weeks my husband kept walking behind me in the store. When I asked him what the deal was he admitted he was checking out my bum. ;)

You can get the whole program on youtube for free or buy it on amazon.

Great results BTW! Congrats on your hard work!
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    You look absolutely beautiful. Congrats on what you have accomplished with your hard work. Your curves are wonderful! Sounds like you worked very hard to get where you are. Be proud and keep up the awesome work. :happy:
  • Tootgirl
    Options
    You are awesome woman!

You are a total inspiration!

Be proud !

I am sure you are having fun shopping for Christmas presents for yourself this year as I am sure a new wardrobe is needed !
    Real women have curves, you have them all in the right places...beautiful woman in the pictures!

Walk on and keep Rockin!

Merry Christmas!
  • mhoup
    mhoup Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job, you look amazing. You are such an inspiration.
  • vcferlita1
    Options
    Wow, you look great!
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    You must be so proud! Good for you! My friend asked me to join her in a December squat a thon. 20 squats yesterday, 25 today, then keep adding 5 a day. By the end of Dec you are at more than 100. ( she can do 100 already easily but going ahead anyway. *kitten* transformation! We did before pics). I only mention it because you said that you want to do something about your legs.
  • kjmommie
    kjmommie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great !!!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Great work, you have worked hard for that smile that is on your face!!
    I have those same curves and they are awesome! Very inspirational. Thanks for the update!!!
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Looking Fabulous! Did a fantastic job!! Very inspirational!
  • xgg2rs
    xgg2rs Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great Job, you look great. I am sure your husband is very proud of your acomplishment. :)
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    you look great!!! = )
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!!!
  • 4bigeasy
    4bigeasy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    you aren't thick, you're dang sexy! i'm sure you and your hubby are enjoying the new you immensely. :wink:
  • Freidon
    Freidon Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm around your height and weight, but my stomach doesn't look even remotely as great as yours! Great job, and awesome toning!
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing and congrats! You look great.
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You did really amazing!! I tell you, it makes a ton of difference....and I'm so happy you have a "normal" figure. I'm the same way (heavier though!).

Keep up the great work and maintain what you have achieved!!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! :) The overwhelming messages and support have been wonderful! It really makes me proud and I will help anyone that wants it! :) Im here to motivate and continue toning my body to the best I can :)

Thank you all again!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!