Anyone try the new Dunkin Donuts egg nog latte?

Supposidly there testing the new flavor with new englanders because they believe is people like it here, theyll like it anywhere. I just saw it out and was wondering if its any good. Anyone try it?

Replies

• I am drinking one right now, it's delicious
  • I love it as well but have no clue what the nutrition is for one...? :( I got one today and asked to get it with skim milk and she told me it's just a shot of espresso with eggnog. They steam the eggnog and she said it was light eggnog that was 55% lower in fat. That was a little helpful at least since it's not on the D&D website either!! Enjoy. :)
  • same drinking it now..sweet but good ...wondering how many calories anyone know?
  • laurelobrien
    laurelobrien Posts: 156 Member
    I work at Starbucks and personally I think the eggnog lattes are disgusting. They're really popular though
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,597 Member
    How many carbs are in a tall?
  • I just had a small one, very good!!! Very sweet and NOT on their website for calorie count but I'm going to search for lite eggnog and do the math myself.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Hmmm. New Englander here:) There is 160 calories and 22g of carbs in 4 oz of Hood Light Egg Nog. DD small is a 10 oz cup from what I can find. So I figure 320 calories and 44 carbs with the shot taking up about 2 oz.

I have a wicked problem with DD. I drink too much and they are everywhere!!