Fit by Forty Friends.......

Options
I'll be 40 in about 14 months. I REALLY want to reach my goal weight by the time I'm 40!!! I can do it if I remain consistent and make some LIFESTYLE CHANGES and STOP DIETING!!!! My goal is to lose 1 pound per week......

If your in the same situation as me.... Wanting to be fit by forty.... Let's be friends and support each other!

Replies

• LisaRobyn73
    LisaRobyn73 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I will be 40 in 4 months....so well before you, but I would like to be at least half way to my goal ( if not more by then!!) So I would love some support!! Sent you a friend request!
  • nosmokeemom
    Options
    i'm in this with you!
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in about 6 months :) Yeah to fit by forty!
  • LegalNinja
    Options
    I will be 40 in about 8 months...I have lost my motivation of late and really need support. I would love to join in here! Erica
  • forwesgar13
    forwesgar13 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Forty next month and fit by then is my goal
  • sweetcandice
    sweetcandice Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I turned Forty in September. To meet my goal by my birthday I had to lose 121 lbs. I did not make it goal but I have come a long way. I have lost 80 lbs to date and have 41 more to go. I will meet my goal in my 40. Fit and Firm by Forty has been my motto, Would love to be friends and give each other support :)

Candice
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Any others? :flowerforyou:
  • deanabailey
    deanabailey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I want to be fit by forty!
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    umm.. im counting its 11 months and 28 days till the big day :(

your very welcome to add me too, 40 and fabulous or something like that but I do find it depressing mwaaahhhh
  • karen8873
    karen8873 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    YES! Count me in , Im 40 in August, and even though close to goal weight, Im no where near fit! Just had a baby in July and mama has lots of toning up to do!
  • evereadysmile
    Options
    I'll be 40 in 5 months and I'm about 10 lbs from my goal. Anyone, feel free to add me. We can do this together. Turning 40 is the biggest motivator I've found by far. :)
  • breasonable
    breasonable Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies, I had this same goal back in August! My 40th is Dec 19th!!! I was so tired of being over weight and unhappy!!! I am down 57 lbs.. I am not at my goal but that would have taken a miracle!!! Good luck to you all on your quest!!!! and Happy 40th!!!!!
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have until June 2014 to get FIT. I'm taking this one day at a time. I'm 5'1 and weigh 149. I my first goal is 135.

Add me and we can support each other. I log in daily.
  • ManEnMotion
    ManEnMotion Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in about 14 months. I REALLY want to reach my goal weight by the time I'm 40!!! I can do it if I remain consistent and make some LIFESTYLE CHANGES and STOP DIETING!!!! My goal is to lose 1 pound per week......

If your in the same situation as me.... Wanting to be fit by forty.... Let's be friends and support each other!

Sign me up and add me as a friend.... I turned 40 a few months back and just about finished my weight loss program. I've dropped 50 lbs and starting next weekend will move from losing weight to increasing my overall fitness level.
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request. We have the same goal.
  • amy_letsgo
    amy_letsgo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Sign me up!! I have 14 months till I turn 40 (did i just say 40?) Ugh!! I want to hit my goal weight by then!! We got this!
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I will be turning 40 in about 14 months. I don't have any lofty weight loss goals (only about 15 lbs to go) but I would like to hit the heavy weights again and be lean and sexy by 40!
  • c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have until June 2014 to get FIT. I'm taking this one day at a time. I'm 5'1 and weigh 149. I my first goal is 135.

I have been implementing the "one day at a time" view on life and health for the past month and am seeing much less stress in my life!! It is much easier to focus on conquering TODAY now, and worry about TOMORROW later.
  • northerndaisy
    northerndaisy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have three years to go before the big 40, however, it is still my goal to be fit by 40. I know that the last 20 years of bad habits might take me awhile to change. I am new to this site, log in daily, and am really trying to stop the back and forth. I think that I have said: "that's it, I'm going to do this" about ten million times. I need to mean it. The older I get, the harder it is. I have 3 young children and a busy job. I want to get healthy and enjoy my life with my family. I have about 40 pounds to lose to get to my goal. Please add me! I need all the help I can get :)
  • begreenbe
    begreenbe Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in 13 months. I'll add you.