Hello, plz reply- looking for friends on here!

Options
Hello,
I'm lxxx and 5'8. at the mo I'm just over 9 1/2 stone. I'm looking to lose about a stone because i love it when my family come round and say that I am ' getting thin '. For xmas I'm looking to lose 10ibs and am already 3ibs there this week. I have to admit, I dont eat enough at the mo, but i get tempted occasionly and today i had a slice of cske :( . Anyone in the same situation as me? Plz reply!

Replies

• WanderingBomb
    WanderingBomb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose too. fee free to add me :)
  • bonniedridi
    Options
    I will friend you. New on this thing... already lost a couple of pounds, but need to lose like a 100 pounds. Hate to exercise have a weakness for chocolate covered pretzels and ice cream. But at 54 yrs old need to take control, starting yoga this week also as I need to start slowly with stretching and moving before I go the gym route (again!).
  • klacount77
    klacount77 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    My goals are hugely different, I usually have trouble keeping calories down ... Not up, but I am here daily and willing to encourage anyone serious about losing.
  • SpacePam
    Options
    Same here! I love having friends on here to keep me accountable!!
  • fatgalslimming
    Options
    btw - how obese am I cos when i look in the mirror i no it must be alot!. ... I disgust myself
  • FairyTerri
    Options
    friend me, we are all in this together!