Look HOT for New Year's Eve!

Options
2»

Replies

• kschr201
    kschr201 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm not expecting to lose a lot in that short time, but I've got people to see :) And I'd love to get a hot dress for new years.

Let's do this!

HW = 172ish
    CW = 140
    New Years Goal = 135
    UGW = 127
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Good morning! How's everyone doing on this Monday? It's the start of the week so stay focused on those goals and keep posting here to help everyone stay motivated!

I got up this morning and did Turbo Fire 60 and later tonight, a group P90X class! Burn baby burn! :bigsmile:

Make it a great day!
  • nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am totally down for losing 5lbs this month!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    It's sure quiet in here! How's everyone doing so far? I'm feeling good about weighing in at the end of the month! Anyone else?

Any struggles thus far?
  • justjulieann
    justjulieann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am going to a friend's for NYE and there are going to be a couple good looking single men there :) I won't be wearing a hot sexy dress, but it would be nice to drop a few more pounds before then and get a cute new top or something.

Height: 5'6"
    Starting Weight: 276.6
    Current Weight: 245.6
    December Goal Weight - I'd love to break out of the 240's
    Goal Weight: 180
    Ultimate Goal: 160

When I'm on track I try to get to Zumba two days a week and Jazzercise three days a week. I've not been on track for awhile, this week I made the decision to get back on that workout track and journal my food better.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Welcome Julie! Let's do this!
  • sydneymatz
    Options
    I say yes! I want to look amazing and I want to end 2012 with no regrets- just health and beauty and presents! (And that occasional Lindt truffle :))

CW: 143
    December GW: 135

LET'S DO IT!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Check in! Another early morning, successful workout! Turbo Fire 30 and Upper2! What a way to wake up! Full of energy and doing good things for my body!

Let's rock this month ladies!!!!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Even though I ate good foods today; I was eating like I had a hole in my foot! Not too happy with myself but tomorrow is another day! Keep going strong!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I needed a good butt kicking this morning so I did Insanity Pure Cardio and Abs 10! I'm awake! How's everyone else doing this week?
  • goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    -6 lbs and counting so far. I may have ate it all back in green bean casserole tonight though :) I am hoping to keep it off for the rest of the month at least.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    I'm down 3lbs thus far! Woo hoo! And still 3 weeks to go! This will be such a motivator for the New Year and a great way to set me on track!
  • ddavies919
    Options
    BUMP.....

Hello? How's everyone doing out there?
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Hey all - hope i'm not too late but I'd like to be in on this! I was losing steadily up until about 4 weeks ago, started a new training programme and BOOM - 3 Ibs back!

Trying to clean up my eating habits here, working out every day! Looks like everyone here is progressing! May i come play?! :flowerforyou:
  • seansquared
    seansquared Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    A realistic goal for four weeks of weight loss (i.e. "December") is 4lbs. 8lbs is a good stretch goal.

Good luck to everyone, just keep it realistic. Weight loss takes *time* more than anything.
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Squidgeypaws0: Welcome! And just wanted to say that weight gain is normal when starting up a new program. Don't let it distract you! Glad you're here!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    Aha, thanks :bigsmile: yes, I'd forgotten that side effect, I was doing TurboFire for so long it got comfortable! :laugh: So how is everyone today? Just done one of the "recovery week" Insanity workouts.....he lies, it's not recovery, it's just a different kind of torture :laugh:
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Yep, getting comfortable is easy to do! And I second that notion with the "recovery week" in Insanity! You are sooo right! So, is that the current program you're doing?
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Options
    Glad I'm not on my own there! Yep, first time through Insanity and I am LOVING it - there is nothing better than just sweating so much you're dripping and TurboFire wasn't giving me that anymore - guess I'd gotten lazy or something! :laugh:

You done the Insanity routine? I see you've been doing bits of TF, good choice :bigsmile:
  • ddavies919
    Options
    Yep, sounds like your body got used to it and it was time to switch things up! Always a good thing to do!

I've done Insanity twice and loved it!!! I even do Pure Cardio from time to time when I feel like a good butt kicking, sweaty workout! :happy:

I've done Turbo Fire once through and then the hybrid of TF/Chalean Extreme. Love it but I do find that I get tired of TF. I do love the Upper and Lower workouts though!