Getting Dizzy?

Options
So. Today is day 4 of my commitment to a new diet and exercise plan. The first 3 days I felt great, although sore. But today, I have felt dizzy all day. Any tips?

Replies

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    How much are you eating?
  • Allfor3
    Options
    I did everything here, and it said 1,480
  • Pandabug93
    Pandabug93 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Make sure you are drinking enough water and maybe try having a power bar or something small before workouts. It might help.
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    It could also be something completely unrelated to your new healthier lifestyle. (I don't like the word diet :smile: ) Two years ago I had a stretch of two weeks where I felt like I was drunk. I finally went to the doctor and he told me that it was a virus going around. He had seen a lot a patients with the same symptoms. It lasted about 3 weeks total and then I was fine.
  • Allfor3
    Options
    I am drinking alot of water, but I am dizzy all the time, not just when I work out. Like, almost pass out dizzy now.
  • Pandabug93
    Pandabug93 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You should go see a doctor, it could be serious.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Can't see your diary so who knows. Did you cut carbs massively? Too low carbs can definitely lead to dizziness, headaches, etc..

What caloric intake are you netting after you subtract your exercise?
  • bdunt2646
    bdunt2646 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    low iron can also cause dizziness.... i would deff check with a doctor before trying to diagnose yourself though :/
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Are you diabetic, maybe your sugar is too high or too low? Are you eating 5-6 small meals/snacks throughout your day?

Are you detoxing from caffeine?

Good Luck
  • Allfor3
    Options
    Today is day 4 of no pop.. so that could be? I drank alot of pop too. I will make an appointment tomorrow, just was worried tonight but didn't wanna mess up my day by eating more if it has nothing to do with that.
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Caffeine withdrawal can definitely lead to headaches too...
  • GTaylor615
    GTaylor615 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I became dizzy after I stopped the caffeine. I'm not sure if this is what's causing you to feel this way, but I'm glad you are going to see a doctor.
  • glitteredgrave
    glitteredgrave Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Caffeine withdrawls caused me to get headaches and just over all feel bad. That could be it, or it could be something serious. I would go to the doctor just in case.
  • yeesabelly
    yeesabelly Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    low iron can also cause dizziness.... i would deff check with a doctor before trying to diagnose yourself though :/
    I had low iron and it made me dizzy and tired but just in case you should check with your doctor.